14

Temptation

Victoria's POV

"So what is your call ? Do you want m—" he lowered his voice .

"T—ouch . D— do it ."

As soon as those two words came out of my mouth , I instantly regretted it all . Taking it as a 'go' sign , he began to unbuckle his own belt and pulled down my pair of skinny jeans , helping me to get rid of it by tossing it away .

"Look at you , all grown up and beautiful now ."

"But i think it would be prettier if you take those off ." He leaned inwards and pulled the side of my panties before releasing the elastic band , earning a groan from me when it slapped back onto my thigh .  He let out a small laugh .

internally struggling , i had totally forgotten about everything — Jimin , Taehyung , Jaehwan, Jungkook . I didnt care much anymore . It was as if i was in the moment and the only person i see in the room was Yoongi and i wanted to give in to him .

"Hurry princess , im getting alittle impatient." He pointed down and i saw a bulge growing bigger by the minute . I felt hot and pissed with myself. My brain and my heart couldnt reach a conclusion but in the end , i did not stop .

With a red face , I hesitated before pulling my panties down and unbuckling my bra for him to see . Covering my parts with my bare hands , i looked back at him and waited for his response.

"Isnt that easy ? Why did you even fight back just now ?"

Pulling my hands away , our bodies made contact and i could feel his muscles tense up as things were getting hot in the room .  Bending down , he playfully licked my inner thighs and ordered me to split my legs for him .

"Mmhhhhm."

He positioned his face beneath the flower before skillfully licking all the correct spots , gently nibbling and playing with my clit , making me squirm in delight .

"Victoria! Are you inside here ?!"

"Vic!"

As soon as we heard those voices , i froze and quickly pushed Yoongi away , slipping my clothes back on .

"Get the fuck out of here , shes not here with me dumbass!" Yoongi shouted from the same position but in response to his voice , the other boys only became louder , demanding for me .

" i know you are in there vic !"

It was obviously Jimin who was panicking outside the door . I looked at Yoongi and he nodded , surprisingly understandingly .

"Ill let you go on one condition."

"What is it ?" I asked , trying to comb my hair with my fingers .

"Come back here when i tell you to ."

"Get back your own phone and dont use your brother's ." He continued .

"Thats 2 conditions ." I smoothened out the fabric of my shirt .

"Whatever . If you promise me to never break these 2 conditions, I'll let you go ." He slipped his shirt on as well before sitting down onto his sofa bed , watching my every move .

"Okay , i promise." I hurriedly said before rushing towards the front gate where i saw the boys standing outside , pacing up and down .

"Guys !" I shouted , getting their attention .

"Im coming home with you guys ." I said and turned back to face yoongi , where he waved with a sad pout on his face .

He mouthed out a few words but i managed to understand it , nodding before watching the gate open automatically as he pressed onto a control button .

"I will miss you ."
Was what he said .