Chapter 31

*Copyright is illegal. Do not steal any ideas from this story for your own. All story lines and characters made in this story are completely fictional.*

-Madison's POV-

"Austin stop it," I giggled, feeling him peck at my neck repeatedly. His arms were wrapped around my stomach as he stood behind me, our bodies close. I leaned back in his hold, resting my hands over his. We were stood in the kitchen, standing around with Michele. She looked up at us as she was putting some clean plates away with a smile. "Austin, the light in the living room has been broken for a few days, would you mind fixing it for me?" Michele asked, probably to get him out of here so she could talk to me alone. He sighed quietly, only loud enough for me to hear since he was very close to me. I leaned off him, feeling his arms unwrap from me. "Yeah of course mom" He obeyed, walking out of the room.

"Can I ask you something?" Michele asked in a hushed voice, moving closer towards me. "Uh, yeah sure?" I stuttered nervously. "Has Austin ever... hurt you purposely?" She asked, her eyes flickering from me and to the door to check that Austin wasn't about to walk in. My face fell into a frown, my eyebrows furrowing together. "No! Never! He wouldn't even think about doing anything like that." I said sincerely and honestly. She let out a huff of air, in which I presumed to be of relief. "Now please don't take that the wrong way, Madison. I know Austin's a tough guy and I've always hoped I raised him well enough to know how to treat a lady." She said honestly. I get it. It was actually quite nice that she cared about me.

"He really likes you," She began, with a smile growing. "He's told me he does, but he doesn't need to. It's all in the way he looks at you, Madison. His father and I used to be the same." She reminisced. I smiled, feeling my cheeks heat up, finding myself in an unfamiliar situation, "I know, he tells me every day, it's sweet"

"What's sweet?" Austin's deep voice asked as he walked back into the kitchen, "And it's all fixed now, it should be working fine." "Thank you sweetie," Michele said with a grateful smile. Austin shrugged as if it was no big deal, because for him, it probably wasn't. He's very handy.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I unlocked it to see what the message was. "They're wondering where we are," I told Austin, who was already looking at me curiously. He sighed, "Yeah, we should probably get going. Thanks for having us, mom." He said, walking over and embracing her in a tight hug. "Austin! You know it's no problem. Promise me you'll visit more often, okay? Even if it's only Madison. I get lonely here!" She joked. We laughed and promised to try our best to see her when we had free time. She wrapped her loving arms around me, hugging me tightly. I thanked her for having me over for dinner and of course she responded with polite replies.

There was some bad traffic out tonight, so it took us a good few hours longer to get home than usual. By the time we had arrived back, it was about 1am. My eyelids were getting heavier and heavier each passing minute as I willed myself to stay asleep. Austin unlocked the front door and held the door open for me as we walked in, making sure he locked it behind him. "Aye there you are" Finn called from the living room. All the lights were on in the house and everyone was wide awake as if it was only 6pm. "Would've been back earlier but the traffic was a fucking joke" Austin spat, annoyed by it himself. "But we're gonna go up for the night," Austin told them, lifting me up bridal style and carrying me to our bedroom.

As he gently laid me down on the bed, he undid the buttons on my jeans. "Austin not tonight I'm too tired," I moaned. "Relax baby I'm not gonna do anything, just figured you'd be comfier without them." He said softly, pecking my neck. "Mm thank you" I mumbled. He lifted my shirt up and over my head before undressing himself and sneaking under the covers beside me. I instantly cuddled up into his side, ready to fall into deep sleep the minute I allowed my eyes to stay closed. "I love you," was the last thing I heard.

"Good morning sleepy head," Austin whispered, tickling my back. I mumbled something incoherent in reply as I snuggled deeper into him. I lifted my head up a little to see the time, 8:40. My first class was at 10 today so I wasn't in a rush. "Have you been up long?" I asked, gradually waking myself up. "Nah" He replied, his hands tailing down to rest on my bum. "Your mom's the sweetest" I said, tracing patterns on his chest with my fingers. "Yeah, I knew she'd like you" He said in a matter of fact tone. "How often do you go see her?" "Once every couple of months?" He shrugged, "Can't see her too often otherwise people will catch on and start hurting her. I made that mistake with you," He stated. "Mistake?" I muttered, "You think we're a mistake?" He groaned, "I didn't say that, stop being so dramatic" "You did just say that!"

Suddenly, Austin flipped us over. His hands held my wrists on either side of my head as he hovered over me. "Get off me," I spat, getting more and more annoyed with him. He didn't budge and it didn't take me long to realise that there was no use in even trying to get out of his hold- he was too strong. "Look, you can go and throw your stupid little bitch fit and ignore me but at the end of the day you're still mine and I still love you even though you're being so fucking difficult" He said lowly. I felt butterflies in my stomach as he spoke. "I'm not being difficult." I spat. "Yes. You are." He responded, moving down to my neck and biting harshly, pleasure took over the pain though. "Stop" I mumbled, although I didn't really want him to stop. "Ugh I hate you so much!" I growled, turning my head to the side to give him more room. He let go of my wrist so his big hands could trail down my body, and my fingers ran through his hair. His skilled tongue worked in leaving me with multiple hickeys. "I hate you too, baby" He whispered huskily.

Our bodies lay entangled in each other as we came down from our high. Our chests rising and falling unevenly as we caught our breath back.

-Austin's POV-

I parked up outside of Madison's college, where she told me to meet her. I narrowed my eyes at the sight of her leaving a building with some random guy by her side. She was holding books close to her chest as she made her way to the car, the two of them talking. I couldn't help but notice that she looked uncomfortable as his eyes trailed over her. My hands subconsciously gripped the steering wheel tighter as I saw him turn to her, asking her something. She shook her head and his eyes got darker, pausing for a second before pulling on her shoulder to turn her around, repeating whatever he said.

Feeling my blood boil, I shot out of the car, slamming the door. I tensed up as I approached him. "Get the fuck off my girl." I spat, clenching my jaw. Madison whipped her head round, and from what I could guess, she looked relieved to see me. His hand didn't budge, making me act on instincts, lunging towards him, shoving him back so that he stumbled, and would have fell if there wasn't a fence for him to hold on to. "Austin it's okay" Madison mumbled from beside me.

"What did he ask you?" I spat, turning to look at her. She fumbled around, clearly frightened. "Madison." I said sternly, encouraging her to tell me. I felt a hand drag me back and before he could hurt me, I flung a strong fist to his jaw, watching his body collide with the ground. Crouching down, I held my hands around his throat, gradually suffocating.

I watched with a smirk on my face, his skin turn pale, mouth open gasping for air. His hands grasped mine, desperately trying to pry them from his neck as he let out a loud cry of pain.

"Austin stop!" Madison almost yelled. "You can't kill him! Not here! Are you fucking kidding me?!" She said loudly with disbelief.

Her small hands tried to pull on my bicep to move me away, and just as he was almost about to go unconscious, I let go, looking at him with a devious smile. "If I even see you looking at her again, I swear to god I'll burn you to crisp and watch you cry out for mercy." I spat lowly. He nodded quickly, knowing a single touch from me would knock him out.

Standing up, I walked back over to the car as if nothing had happened. "I would've killed him if you weren't there" I spat, grasping the steering wheel tightly. I couldn't let her watch that. She sat there in silence, not daring to look at me. "What did he ask you?" I said again. "If I'd meet him later tonight." She mumbled. I shook my head, "I told you all this college shit was a waste of time."

-Madison's POV-

"I'll quit it then!" I said loudly. I tried to blink back the tears but things have been building up so much lately. "About fucking time!" He spat. "Sure, I'll give it up, Austin. I haven't given up enough for you already, have I?" I said exasperated, I rested my chin in the palm of my hand, turning my head away from him and looking out of the window. In silence we drove back home.