i. | T E N

P E T E R

"Wake up!" A female voice jerks me awake.

Groggy and not thinking straight, I simply assume that it was probably Susan. Although, after taking a moment to think about it, it didn't sound like her at all.

I groan, shifting onto my side, "Five more minutes."

The next thing I know, I'm thrown off my hammock and onto the hard ground.

"Hey!" I yell, looking up only to see the Archer standing over me.

"What's going on?" Edmund asks, now awake as well as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"You have three minutes to get ready." She orders, her gaze making me shift uncomfortably, "If you're not outside by then, I'll come in here and drag you out myself. You could be naked for all I care, I'll make sure you're outside. Do you understand?"

She then turns to Edmund, "As for you, Oreius will be with you shortly."

Nerissa makes for the exits but stops just shy of it and turns to look back at me.

"Well?" She raises a brow, "What are you waiting for? Is three minutes too much time for you?"

"N-no, of course not." I stutter as I stumble to my feet.

The Archer rolls her eyes before exiting our tent.

Edmund snickers as soon as she's gone, looking over at me with a cheeky grin.

"Good luck, Brother." He teases.

I quickly get dressed with still time to spare when I'm done.

A sense of accomplishment washes over me as I manage to get myself ready within the time frame.

I head for the exit with a smile on my face, before I pause, feeling like I was missing something.

I think long and hard- but not too long, of course, about what I'm missing before it finally hits me; my sword.

Cursing under my breath, I turn on my heels and began my search for my sword.

Surely, I won't be able to train without my sword.

"Edmund, have you seen my sword?" I questioned as I continued searching, flipping over items of clothing scattered around the room's floor.

Edmund simply snickers to himself as I fix him with a glare.

"I swear to god, Edmund. If you're hiding it somewhere-"

Edmund cuts me off, "I didn't take it! It's just amusing seeing you like this, is all." He chuckles.

"There!" I exclaim, spotting Rhindon's hilt sticking out from under a pile of extra blankets by the corner, "Finally."

I scramble out of the tent, coming face to face with Nerissa.

She had her arms folded over her chest and a look of annoyance across her face as she stomped towards my tent.