ZERO

⌠A NEWBORN SUPERHUMAN⌡❝the world always has its flaws and sometimes it is the initial source of our greatest pain

A NEWBORN SUPERHUMAN
the world always has its flaws and sometimes it is the initial source of our greatest pain.

⇣⇣⇣

HAIL HYDRA.
CUT OFF ONE HEAD, TWO MORE SHALL TAKE ITS PLACE.

SOLITUDE AND SECLUSION, the two things most hated by all living people – literally, nobody wanted to experience it. But for some people, it was, unfortunately, a bitter part of their lives. They were forced to merge with these two things simply because they were created to be disparate and incompatible with those who were too normal. They were alienated, away from society and even family, the only observant friend they had was a sense of forlorn. And sometimes the opacity.

Evangeline Ryle, an eight years old girl, was one of them. She was captured by an evil organization called HYDRA when she was declared missing by her family and the police, and ever since then she was locked up in a cell – a few times released only to undergo some tests and being experimented. Most of the time she was frightened, but she couldn't do anything. She was trapped among the mad scientists who wanted her to be more than just an average girl. HYDRA claimed that she could be their weapon for the future – the weapon to conquer the world and make every human being bow down to them. But the only thing she could conclude, they've created a new side of a monster inside her soul that she never asked for.

Closing her eyes tightly and inhaling a deep shaky breath, Evangeline croaked out. "Why – Why you did this to me?"

"Because you are the chosen one – also a retaliate, perhaps? We've experimented with all the children, but the only one who survives every method and test is you," Baron Strucker elaborated and laughed mischievously. "Your parents were a complete fool for refusing to believe what I said. They've tried to hide you from us, how stupid was that?"

Evangeline couldn't remember anything about her related, except her parents and their names. Everything was vaguely plagued on her mind. Each incisive tip of hypodermic needles caused what was once a part of her to degenerate out of her soul. Whatever they did to her, it completely expunged who she used to be.

"Quite impressed with the tests, Fräulein Ryle," Strucker declared, circling around the metal desk and observing the almost limp body of the little girl. "Doctor Zola's algorithm was right, he saw potential in you. Perhaps a bit of help from our comrade, we will success of creating a brand new face of HYDRA."

And exactly two years later, when the aliens attacked New York, that was when HYDRA took the opportunity to steal a scarce deity item to flesh out herself. And by mixed two DNAs and bonded an extraterrestrial gem of considerable power to her nervous system, HYDRA would once again recreate another superhuman.

Unfortunately, by the end of the same year, they were deceived by several double agents and were forced to lose a lot of their prisoners, including Evangeline, to the hands of other organization. They tremendously devastated with the fact they lost her to another organization. Evangeline was a hazardous creation that still had a few defective, she could demolish everything if she wanted, but luckily, Strucker managed to implant a device inside her brain and guarded it with a code that only HYDRA could access it. In that way, nobody could unlock her true power and witnessed it alive.