Ethan

Synopsis: Ethan is/was my first ever character. He means a lot to me and is a definite comforter, so I made one for him first. He's bitter on the outside but means well and has a heart of gold. Sometimes E gets confused so I'll be on the side helping him out when he gets too confused.

What is your name?
*slides to a seated position and groans* Ugh, not this again...it's Ethan Andrew Thomas. My name you call me is Ethan. Nothing else.
*theres a yell from the side, and a pause* Oh, some people call me other names. But those are special.
(Blondemegeddon, Big Bad Blond, blondie, big baby blond, E, big E, kitty cat, and many more)

Do you know why you were named that?
I don't know, and I don't care.

How old are you?
....*there's a yell from the side* 25.

How tall are you?
I'm 106 feet, 6 inches tall. *puffs his chest out proudly*

Are you single or taken?
Wow, you're a real charmer, huh? Not even a "hey, how're you?"-...*snorts* If you must know, I'm single. Plan on staying that way.

Have any abilities or powers?
No.

Stop being a Mary-Sue!
I'm a boy, dumba-*audio cuts out*

What's your eye color?
Green, I think.
(It's jade green)

How about hair color?
Dirty blond. And yes, that's not just my hair color *wink wink*

Have you any family members?
Parents walked out when I was little. All I have left are my little brothers Jack and Josh. I've got Chris too, but she's not exactly family. She's this one runt who won't leave my brother alone so I tolerate her.

Oh? How about pets?
Nope, don't plan on getting one either.

That's cool, I guess. Now tell me something you don't like.
Snobby runts like you asking too many questions. *glares at the interviewer*

Do you have any hobbies/activities that you like to do?
I like messing with Chris. She's annoying but...she's the closest thing to a friend I've got. I also like being alone. By myself. *pointed look at the interviewer* I also like naps. I want to take one now but I'm stuck in this stupid interview. *looks even more intensely at the interviewer*

Have you ever hurt anyone in any way before?
...*wilts a little* A lot of people. Friends, especially.

Ever... Killed anyone before?
*stares numbly at the camera and scowls, looking down*

What kind of animal are you?
*awkwardly shuffles, recovering from the other questions* Lion, sometimes. Something about rough outside but heart of gold or whatever.

Name your worst habits?
I don't handle anger well. I break things. *staring at the interviewer with fists clenched a bit*

Do you look up to anyone at all?
...Not really. I don't need a model showing me how I should or shouldn't lead my life. I'm my own person.

Are you Gay, Straight, or Bisexual?
Straight, I think?...*glances to the side for affirmation* Yeah, yeah straight.

Do you go to school?
*raises a brow, growling softly* You suggesting something?

Ever wanna marry and have kids someday?
Marriage, no, I gave up on that. Kids, yes.

Do you have fangirls/fanboys?
*shakes head* Not anymore. It's been...a while since I've been in the spotlight.

What are you most afraid of?
Why should I tell you?

What do you usually wear?
I dunno, cotton stuff? Whatever's comfy and dark-colored. Means I stay warmer. I also wear my earrings. Touch them and you die.

What's one food that tempts you?
Humans, sometimes-...safely, though. *glances away, muttering something about change* I like fish.

Am I annoying you?
Yes. I want to nap and I can't.

Well it's still not over!
Wonderful.

What class are you?
LIKE I said, I didn't go to sch-*glances to the side again* Oh, middle class, I guess.

How many friends do you have?
I...had one. They're gone now....*ears lower* I miss 'em.

What are your thoughts on pie?
If it's greenberry, give it to me.

Favorite drink?
I like a mild Bloody Mary...either that or milk. Milk's nice too, especially warm...

What's your favorite place?
Probably my room where I can be alone. Or outside in the woods. Again, alone.

Are you interested in anyone?
No. I thought I loved one person and they broke my heart. Not interested in letting that happen again.

If you're a girl, what's your cup size? If you're a guy, how big are you?
*stares blankly* I'm one hundred six feet tall, stupid. /loud laughter is heard to the side, followed by some snorting/

Would you rather swim in the lake or the ocean?
Neither.

What's your type?
Don't have one. I don't want anything serious.

Any fetishes?
I have two feet, just like most-*glances to the side and raises a brow* What're you laughing about now?!

Seme or uke?
*stares* ....What?

Camping or Indoors?
Outdoors, every time. I feel more free out there....Can I go now?
*grabs a smol from the side and stands, then heads off to nap*