T W E N T Y - T H R E E .

Y/N POV.
Few weeks had passed, everything was still the same. Jennie and Jimin are still together, Jennie is still trying to get with Jaebum, Jimin is still bugging me but not as much as before, Jackson is gone, and No one still knows about what Jennie did to me.

I was standing in front of my body mirror, putting on jeans. Jaebum sat on the bed on his phone already dressed for school. I was TRYING to button my jeans but it wouldn't budge, so I attempted to button it again but it was no use.

I gave up and stood there looking at myself in the mirror, "Man, now I can't fit my jeans." I wasn't mad I knew this was coming. I was actually happy my belly was finally growing. I grabbed my leggings and put them on instead so I was comfortable.

Jaebum lightly laughed and got up from the bed, he backed hugged me and put his hands on my belly. He started stroking my stomach and then kissed the nape of my neck, "You're beautiful Y/n." I turned around to face him and gave him a kiss.

Every morning was the same. We arrived at school, Jaebum, Hyunsik and I hung around for a bit before classed started. JB and Hyunsik still have tension between each other. I have no idea why, maybe because of Jaebum.

Class was class and I still don't sit with JB, Jennie permanently took my seat so I'll be doing projects with Hyunsik for the rest of the semester. I was totally fine with it because JB will be a total distraction.

School was finally over and Jaebum walked me home, he was staying at my place these past weeks and only went back home to check on the place and get more clothes. He had to go back to his place because his parents are coming back.

He basically calls it his house now because his parents are never home. They are always overseas on business so I guess you can say they are 'Visiting'.

"Are you sure you're ready to tell your parents?" I asked him. I was a nervous wreck because none of our parents know we're having a baby. "I'm sure, they need to know eventually." I nodded in agreement. I'm not afraid of his parents, they are very kind people.

It's just my parents, my parents are divorced. They own a company in different countries around the world. Now they are just business partners, my Father is really strict when it comes to Eunwoo and I. All he wants is for us to finish our education and work for his company.

Well for me anyways, he totally gave up on Eunwoo after his teenage days and also sending him to our Grandparents for his bad behavior. It was all up to me to take over the Company after my dad retires. Which I don't want either...

My Mother on the other hand, she was my number one best friend. She and my dad go on business trips together all the time, which was kind of awkward because they're divorced and my Father's bitch of a girlfriend is there with them.

My Mother was always there for us, even when Eunwoo gave her a hard time. She never gave up on him even though he got sent back to Busan.

Eunwoo had the day off today, and we decided to watch movies all evening. He's been actually behaving since he appeared out of nowhere earlier in the school year. I was proud of him.

"Eunwoo, can you please make more popcorn?" I tried to make myself sound cute. It never works on him but he's been actually doing stuff for me because I am looking more pregnant these days. "Sure, I want more anyways." He went to the kitchen and started on the popcorn.

While I was waiting I heard knocking in the door I looked at Eunwoo in the kitchen and he seemed busy so I stood up and walked to the door. I opened the door and revealed someone I was totally afraid of and not ready to face yet...

"D-Dad?..."

_____________________________________________
Yes! I know I been gone long. I've been busy and also been slacking... 😅 lol

I know this chapter is very short and very boring but it's just for now. Just letting you guys know I'm still alive 😆 lol Will update again soon.