Moving in with my brother and his friends Chapter 10

Put your story text here...Well here's the next chapter you've all been waiting for. Hope you guys like it.

Moving in with my brother and his friends.

**********

Chapter 10

When I got back home Nate said he was going to go lay down because he had a headache. So I sat down in the living room to watch some TV. I turned on Tom and Jerry, one of my old favorite TV shows. Bently sat next to me and munched on some chips.

"I love this show." He said through a handful of chips in his mouth.

"Anybody who is childish and incompetent loves this show." Sage said sitting down and continuing reading his book he had walked in with.

"Well I love this show." I stated.

"I rest my case." Sage said looking up at me. I looked back to the TV. Ten minutes in and I was already consumed into the show, yelling at Tom to run faster to catch Jerry or warning Tom that Jerry was right behind him. Bently laughed every time, finding me very amusing, while Sage rolled his eyes.

"Shouldn't you be cheering for the mouse?" Sage asked raising one of his eyebrows.

"No and the mouse has a name it's Jerry."

"Why?" He continued to question me.

"Because one, Jerry instigates and antagonizes Tom. Two, that's how the food chain works, dog eats cat, cat eats mouse, it's just natural, the circle of life. Plus how many times have you see Tom get hurt compared to Jerry, it's just unfair."

"So you don't think Jerry is adorable?" Sage asked.

"Of course I think he's adorable, who doesn't but in the real world people wouldn't want a mouse running around their house. They'd want the cat to get rid of the mouse."

"Okay, I'm leaving before you two start arguing again and rip each other's throats out." Bently got up and went back into the kitchen.

Sage went back to reading his book. Luke came in a little while later and watched a little TV with me.

"So how was the family dinner/party?" Luke asked.

"It was okayish."

"Okayish?"

"Yeah, it was a little awkward but most of Nate's family was really nice. His mom is very lovely and his dad's very......."

"Uptight?" I let Luke fill in the blank. I nodded my head liking Luke's answer.

"Well, I'm going to bed." Luke got up to leave and I followed behind him.

"Hey, Luke?" He turned around just as he got to his bedroom door.

"Yes."

"Do you guys have a house phone or something?"

"We did at one point but Nate let Danny stay here once and he threw it against a wall and broke it but if you need to use a phone here." He handed me his cell phone.

"Thank you." He went into his room and I went to the kitchen.

************

I looked at the phone. I could call the diner but nobody would be there it was too late. I call Eric.

"Hello?" Eric answered.

"Hey Eric, it's me Charlie."

"Charlie, you haven't been around the past couple of days. Wait, where are you calling me off of?"

"It's not important, what is important is Parker. Have you seen him?" I asked.

"No, haven't seen him in a while but someone else came looking for him."

"Who? Gracie?"

"No, her name was Kay, I think." He answered back. Kay? Kay, where had I heard that name before. Then it suddenly hit me. His sister, the one he mentioned last time I saw him.

"What did she say?"

"She just asked if I had seen Parker, said she missed her brothers."

"Okay, well if she comes back will you call and tell me or if you see Parker?"

"Will do."

"Thank you."

"No problem." He said and hung up.

************

So I don't know if you guys remember but in chapter 3, I think, Parker mentioned Kay. So just keep that in mind and for all of you who want to know where Parker is, you'll find out shortly.