Hungry

'Why?'

'Because I'll make you into my woman now~'

'Now?'

'Oh yes, now!'

(Eun carries Soondeok over to their bed and starts kissing her vigorously, he's been waiting for this moment for a very very long time and this time, nothing is going to stop him – at least that's what he thinks)

'Oppa! At least let us change into something dry first! I'm all wet from the rain! Now the entire bed's going to be wet!'

'So? It'll be wet sooner or later.'

'What? Ya~ Stop it! Hahaha, it's ticklish! Ya~ Stop kissing, Oppa! Just listen to me! What about your hand? You're gonna get blood all over me, Oppa.'

'So?'

'We should at least use something to wrap your hand up first.'

'Don't want to.'

'Oppa, listen to me, please? It hurts me to see you bleeding and-'

'It stopped bleeding, Deok ah. This is more important.'

'Well, I'm actually more concerned about our ring, Oppa. It's so pretty and now you've got blood all over it! You know what they say...'

'What?'

'Couples will have bad luck if they get blood on their ring...'

'I've never believed in such things.'

'Still, it's too precious...just let me treat your knuckles first, alright?'

'Don't want to~'

(Soondeok tries to drag Eun out of bed while Eun tries to pull his wife back onto the bed, whining like a kid. Just then, someone's stomach growled)

'D...Deok ah...was that you?'

'Hm? No...'

(The stomach growled again, Eun pulls her back onto the bed and presses his ear on Soondeok's abdomen)

'Ya! It is you! Deok ah, you hungry?'

'Well...I didn't exactly get to enjoy my dinner...because SOMEONE came in and dragged me out before I could have it.'

'This won't do, you need to eat.'

'No, it's fine, Oppa. I can skip a meal or two.'

'You'll need all the energy you have to pull through the night, Deok ah.'

'Why? Are we really going to exercise that hard?'

'Oh yes!'

'I really am fine, Oppa. I survived a battle without eating or drinking anything for 2 days when I was with fath-'

(Eun's stomach growls, he rubs his tummy)

'Soondeok ah...the thing is...I'm hungry as well...'

'Well why didn't you say so?! Let's eat then! But it's raining outside...do we have anything to eat in the kitchen?'

'Darn it...I told the servants and maids to go home because I thought I'd have dinner outside tonight...aish...who's going to cook for us?'

'Ah! Oppa, the pancakes you bought!'

'Oh right! Those! Yes, we have those! I'll heat them up, you stay here – change into something dry first, Deok ah. The last thing we want is for you to catch a cold.'

(Eun leaves after quickly changing his clothes, but before he closes the door, he looks back into the closet at Soondeok again)

'Ya, Park Soondeok. I warn you, if you dare step out of this house without letting me know again, you're dead. Get it?'

'I get it, Oppa~ Worry not. I won't leave you now even if you want me to – I'll stick with you like a zombie!'

'If you ever become a zombie, Deok ah, you'd be a beautiful one.'

..................to be continued

[Note from author: kkkkkk because today's special so 2 updates~ Look, I know you're all desperate, but do have patience. kkkkkk. I wrote the entire chapter down already, it's just I don't want to pour it all out yet. What's the fun in that? ^.^]  

[WOW! This is 80th entry already! Time flies~]