Chapter 13

Lauren's POV

I slowly began to wake up, using one of my hands to try and wipe the sleepiness from my eyes. I went to move my other arm to stretch but felt weight pressing against it. I looked over and saw Camila sleeping gently on my chest, her nude body pressed against mine. I brushed a strand of hair from her face so now I was starring at her flawless features. Last night was great I though to myself, slowly remembering the contents of what happened.

I kissed her hungrily, pushing her hips farther into mine. Her hands tugged at the bottom of my shirt and I threw my hands up so she could pull it over my head, separating our lips for only a few seconds as I removed her shirt as well, throwing it somewhere in the floor. My hands ran up and down her sides, feeling every curve eagerly. I moved my hand slowly down her buttocks and pushed her forcefully farther into me, feeling the dampness that was becoming in between her legs. I slowly slipped away her shorts and soon her panties as well. I took control and moved her to the left whilst I rolled over on top of her, changing positions. I massaged her breast in my grip and hearing a light moan escape her lips. I kissed her neck light-fully, soon finding her pulse and sucking hard on it. I moved my mouth farther down to her chest and sucked on her nipple causing it to harden and another moan leave her mouth. I traced my hand around her stomach and moved it down to her centre slowly putting my fingers down into it. She wrapped her hands around my neck and forcefully pulled me closer into her chest whilst my hand moved around in side her.

"Laur.." she moaned gasping for air and grabbing harder into my neck, tugging at my hair. She arched her back at my touch, pushing my hand farther into her, moving in a rhythm. She soon reached her climax and all of her juices came out. I kissed her lips again lightly before moving my head towards her centre, gladly cleaning her up, whilst she moaned thoughtfully as my tongue worked inside her. I moved my head back towards her lips, kissed her hard with the taste of her still in my mouth. Her chest breathy rapidly and soon threw me over and climbing back on top of me.

"My turn" she smirked and slipped off my shorts and panties, tossing them somewhere in the room. She slightly pressed her hips onto mine, grinding slowly on me whilst leaving wet kisses all down my neck.

"Shit Camz" I managed to moan in between breathes as her hips started to move faster against mine. She slowed down a bit and trace her hand down my abs and went for my opening, teasing me lightly before putting her fingers into my centre. She moved at her own pace as her mouth moved down to my nipple and sucking on it. She bit at it causing me to let out a rather loud moan. I arched my back and she pushed her hand harder and farther in to me. I gripped at her neck with one hand and the bed sheets with my other hand.

"Fucking... hell" I groaned. I reached my climax and she moved her head down, leaving a trail of kisses before her tongue was inside me, cleaning me up. She worked her way back up to my mouth and kissing her hard, her tongue darting into mine with the taste of me still in her mouth.

"You're so beautiful" I say when we parted and I removed a hair from her face.

She looked at me with her pupils dilated and kissed me again, passionately.

"Have I ever told you that I love you?" She said as we parted again.

"Have I ever told you that I love you more?" I comment back. She smile and kissed me again before cuddling back into my side and both of us falling fast asleep.

I smiled at the memory, having one of the best nights in my life. I looked over at my phone and it read 10:47. Damn, it was almost near the afternoon.

"Camz" I say lightly trying to wake her up. She groaned and pushed her head farther into my chest. "You know the door isn't locked... if one of the other girls walk in, we'll never hear the end of it." I inform her.

"Oh well" she replied in her low raspy voice.

"There might be food down stairs" I say and laughed lightly knowing that she would wake up if food was involved.

"Food you say..." She said whilst her hand was now facing me. "Ok, I'm up" she said before standing up and trying to find her clothes which was scattered all over the place. I mimicked her and soon found my clothes as well. We both made our way down stairs to find the other 3 girls eating breakfast and talking.

"Morning Camren" Dinah smirked whilst taking a bit out of her pancakes. "Guessing you had a good night?"

"It was.... okay..." Camila said sarcastically and giving me a light smile.

"Nice sex hair Lauren.. looks good on you" Normani joked and my face turned red in embarrassment.

I shook my head an took Camila hand into my own. Camila's phone started to ring and I looked down on the counter in habit, seeing Austin's name on the screen.

"Um Camz..why is Austin calling you?" I asked and she soon looked over at her phone not knowing it was ringing until I told her.

"I have no clue... she said picking up the device in her hands. "One way to find out" she said before pressing 'answer' and holding it to her ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I keep writing or nah...?

-Tana💞