Chapter 7

I got home about an hour later and decided to phone Lucas and check he got home safe, it wasn't a 'date' but he's my friend and so of course I cared about him. It wasn't like I had anything better to do.

M- "hey did you get home okay"

L- "yes thanks, why? Where you worried about me?"

M- "me? Worried about you, yeah no"

L- "if you say so. Anyways I really enjoyed our date"

He said it in a way that made me unsure on whether he was joking or not. He didn't sound like he wasn't being serious but with boys I guess you never really know. I played it cool just in case he was joking.

M- "well I'm glad one of us did"

L- "what? Are you saying you didn't enjoy it?"

As much as id hate to admit it, I actually did have a great time with him. But Maya Hart dent give in so I just played along with it.

M- "exactly"

L- "then why did you let me hold your hand on the rollercoaster"

He got me. Yes he was scared but it was cute that he didn't act all manly. I liked holding his hand.

M- "because you were scared"

L- "yeah okay. Anyway I'm going to bed now, night. talk in the morning"

M- "night"

That short phone call had given me a lot to think about. I didnt know if he actually enjoyed himself or not. Was I actually getting some sort of feelings for him, I really didn't want to.