Beg

This is what the metal table looks like(I know in the picture it's not metal )

Kaden p.o.v
"The Red-moon pack has returned". Sam said referring to her pack, the pack that was suppose to be dead, the pack that has been secretly living for eighteen years.

I was dumbfounded as I stared at Sam, looking for some reasoning. "What do you mean". I said after a while.

She held her chin high. "We have arrived a couple hours ago and is on my territory back at my house settling in into their pack house".

I didn't know what to say for a moment and when I did I opened my mouth to say something but was interrupted.

"She's awake Alpha and asking for you". One of my pack members rushed out.

I was more confused than ever now. "Who?".

"Jasmine". And just like that I forgot everything and rushed to the infirmary with Sam on my tail. When we reached the infirmary I heard sobs coming from her room and I'm guessing it was her mother.

I walked in quietly not wanting to interrupt their reunion. But once Jasmine saw me she asked her mother for some time and she compiled and got up walking out but not before giving me a bow. I looked at Jasmine and smiled sitting down in the chair I was not to long ago.

"How are you feeling". I asked while sam took the seat next to me grasping Jasmine hand.

"I-'m fine". Her raspy voice said. I looked to the stand next to me and picked up a cup of water handing it to her.

She took a long drink before mumbling a thanks. We sat in silence so long not saying anything but just keeping to ourselves and our own thoughts. I couldn't take it anymore and I could feel sam couldn't either and just say same was about to say something Jasmine beat her to it.

"I'm so sorry sam and Kaden, I'm so sorry". She said as a couple tears rolled down her cheeks. Immediately sam got up and hugged her while I just sat and watched.

"Don't blame yourself for anything Jasmine, I'm just glad your okay". Sam said while turning her head to look at me.

"Thank you but I should of fought harder". And that when I get up.

"Fought harder?!. Are you insane Jasmine, you could have died if you kept going and that would have been devastating". I said trying to knock some sense into her.

She sighed and nodded while looking down. Sam sat back down in her seat and looked at me giving me a silent message. I nodded and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Jasmine, can you tell us about what happen". I asked gently not wanting to trigger anything.

She snapped her head to me and frowning but more at herself. "I remember most of it but some parts are a little foggy but I will try to best, anything to get Athena back and away from that prick". She said sitting up and looking off somewhere into space frowning.

"Well I was on boarder patrol duty when I heard a twig snap so on instinct I smelled the air but didn't pick up any unfamiliar scents, that was until I smelled Athena's. I was already dark so it was strange for her to be out at that hour, so I followed her scent just walking in wolf form but if I had known what was happening I would have got rushed to go get her. Anyway as I was walking following her scent I heard hissing and I was then on guard feeling something is not right". Jasmine took a deep breath and sam held her hand giving a soft squeeze for her to continue.