Chapter 8

Years had passed since Coco's final time traveling experience. She was still really upset about what had happened. But as each day passed, she continued to help the Evil Twins.

'I might as well. I don't have anything to lose.' Coco thought, very sour. Little did she know, she had a lot more to lose.

...

One day, Coco had finished a blaster and tossed it to Victor.

"Here, it is all yours." She muttered.

"Ah thank you Krista." Victor stated, turning to her. He added, "I do have something new for you to do tonight."

"I'll be there." Coco merely grumbled, walking away.

She didn't see the creepy smile on Victor's face.

...

That night, Coco arrived to the place Victor wanted to come to. She walked in, not noticing that the door locked behind her. Coco looked around.

She asked, "Victor? Hello? Mortiz?"

"Welcome Krista." Victor answered, appearing to her. He added, "Or should I call you Coco Bandicoot?"

Coco paled and before she could protest, chains appeared around her wrists.

"Hey! Let me go!" Coco protested.

"We prefer our heroes to be humiliated." Mortiz explained, showing his face.

Coco struggled against the chains as she hissed, "In case you forgot, I have been humiliated enough! My brother became a prisoner of time cause he was trying to save that son of a bitch that created you!"

Victor stated, "Oh yeah, that's the best part of this humiliation."

Coco demanded, still struggling, "What are you talking about?!"

Suddenly, a hologram appeared to her right, showing Crash. Coco looked at it, a bit confused.

Crash waved happily as he commented, "Hi! I'm Crash Bandicoot. It is the year 1990. I just became evolved thanks to my best friend, Dr. Neo Periwinkle Cortex."

Coco's face fell as her reaction was something the Evil Twins expected.

"He's your what?!" Coco shouted at the top of her lungs.

She knew it was a hologram but she felt like tearing it apart. What she failed to realize was that the Evil Twins were recording the whole thing. They had put Coco in a very sexual outfit before they started the hologram.

She was now a prisoner of the Evil Twins...and she didn't care. In fact, she vowed never to return back in time to rescue her brother.

He didn't deserved to be saved.

...

Wishmaker1028: Sorry for the delay guys! As for what Coco is wearing, she looks like Evil Coco, just like this picture down below. Watch the deleted content from Crash TwinSanity. Please read and review! And always think outside of the box!

 Please read and review! And always think outside of the box!