Chapter 22 - The turning points

Third-Person Point Of View

In the corner of her bed room, Lisa wiped the tears that began to roll down her cheeks. She just can't move on from what had happened, and kept thinking of it. It has been 3 months since the incident, and things just got real quick.

Flashback
3 months ago

Lisa and Suho did their best in performing their duet song at the summer camp. They gained everyone's attention by their stunning visuals and great vocals. By everyone, it means the whole residents in the state, Seoul because their performance video went on viral. They really did the best and were awarded a special awards by their school because they gave a big success to their school's achievements.

And of course, Suho and Lisa became very very close. They started to fall in love with each other without even realizing it when they first started the duet project. After they succeed the performance, they officially dating each other. They have been dating officially for 2 months.

Lisa loved him with all her hearts, she trusted him so much, and never disappointed him. She only thought of him all the time.

The same goes for Suho. He'd never disappointed her, and only thought of how to appreciate and love her more.
But that doesn't last long forever.

Until there's a new transferred student into their school. Who just ruined everything.

She's a child actress and model. She also has a great vocal and sweet voice, that she signed as a YG Ent trainee. Her name is Cho Jihye.

Jihye is in the same class with Lisa, and became her deskmate. She was very close with Lisa because they were once studied in the same piano class. When Jihye first entered the school, she was afraid to make friends and was very quite. She would only stay by Lisa's side because Lisa is the only one who she has known before. The others students kept saying that she's such an arrogant person.

Anyhow, her visuals always drive the boys nuts. She has a very fair skin, big eyes, long-pointed nose and a plump pink lips. Her cheeks were naturally pinkish which makes her looks like a doll.

Lisa had once invited Jihye to go for a hang out with Juns, Mia, Suho and herself. It was indeed a very wrong action.

Had not Lisa invited Jihye, it wouldn't turn out this way.

Lisa noticed that Suho's behaviour has changed day by day. When they're out on date, he doesn't talk too much as usual. He kept texting, and always on his phone. However, he still talked to Lisa.

But the thing is, he kept asking Lisa about Jihye. Such as, what's her hobby, favourite food, her family, and so on.

Lisa still wanted to keep her trust in him, that he wouldn't cheat on her. She kept having this positive thought in her mind that he just wanted to make Jihye comfortable around us, including himself.

However, it turned out the wrong way. Suho had already knew it, that Jihye was going to transfer into their school, and that Jihye was once a friend of Lisa. He knew it because his father is the president of Parents & Teachers Committee Members. Lisa's mom is also a member of the committee.

Once, Suho had left his phone on the table when he's out to the restroom. Lisa felt curious of why did he keep texting and not paying attention to her when they are on date. She felt uneasy, and had the guts to check on his phone.

When she swiped the screen to unlock the phone, she found out that there's a passcode to surpass it. It was very weird because Suho had never had his phone locked before, and always let Lisa play with it.