2

After about 3 hours Steve and James arrive at the house. To be sure they're taking the backdoor not to have much attention. 

Steve gasps for breathe from pushing James for hours from place to place. James tries to look through the window and sees that nothing has changed. Well.. nothing is a big word but it seems like it's his house and no-one took it away from him. "In the plant is a key." James says.

"Alright sir." Steve replies breathing exhaustively. He bows down and gets the keys from the plant after a bit of searching. He gets back up and unlocks the house. "I need to get you inside." Steve says still gasping for breathe.

"Steve." James says.

Steve looks at him.

"Take some rest. I'm gonna be fine out here, it's my own house, my own garden. No-one is gonna kidnap me here." James says to calm him.

Steve nods and he lays down in the grass, he definitive decides not to leave his mate alone. He breathes and closes his eyes, totally exhausted but eventually he falls asleep.

James lays in the bed, trying again to get to move, he's not really able to hold the weight but his skin is already starting to get used to the huge blob he has become and made fast new cells so the overstretched skin is being less overstretched by now. He manages to get to lay on his side, He looks in the window and sees for the first time since a week his reflection. Fat. Enormous fat. Even though he doesn't wear glasses anymore and the world is a blur, he's still able to see it. Huge blob of fat. From the view he had of himself through the week he thought he was a human ball but his legs are like a massive blob.. it's almost the size of his stomach itself. his arms are huge and his fingers to fat too move. He feels disappointed, ashamed, hatred and guilty. 

He gets distracted by a soft snoring sound coming from the grass. Looking down he sees Steve laying on the ground, arms and legs spread, taking all the space he could take. It looks funny to see him laying like that, although it's just because exhaustion from pushing him around town for hours.

Something that's very clear for James is the fact that some of Steve's cuts look like fresh scars. He can't remember Steve cutting a lot past week. He surely did a few times but the cuts he sees now are a lot, more than he thought Steve made.

James tries to sit up but that becomes a disaster... a disaster that much that he falls from the bed, the bed itself jumps up and rolls away and James just smacks onto the ground and onto Steve's leg.

Steve's eyes widen and he tries to pull his leg back from the blob that's now laying on the ground with him. "What the heck James." Steve hisses annoyed and painful. He gets his leg back after a lot of effort from pulling. "What the heck?" Steve says more in a question way now.

"I tried to sit and failed." James says embarrassed. 

Steve rolls his eyes annoyed. "Let's get you inside." Steve sighs.

"Roll me." James says.

"What?" Steve responds.

"Roll me. I did that too with Sacha and it worked." James says.

"You're insane." Steve starts to roll James inside, but it sort of seems like an impossible tasks by the weird sounds Steve makes to try to get any movement in the huge guy. "Roll yourself." Steve says insulting. He's quite moody since he's pretty exhausted and spends the first hours of a free life trying to move an obese guy.

James doesn't blame him. "Just go inside and get yourself something to drink and eat, I'll be alright." James says when he tries to get himself inside by rolling.

Steve walks inside, moodily he finds the kitchen, finds some cookies and starts making tea for himself and for James. Nibbling on the cookies he looks at the view he got from the kitchen, a small doorway without door to the living room, a sofa, television, table, a pizza box and a weird messy smell of something rotten. 

Taking a closer look he sees trails of blood and a weird sort of yellow 'bubblish' substance spread on the floor. 'Worse than prison.' Steve thinks while he nibbles on the cookie. 

Looking around he discovers photos, from James and what he thinks Sacha, a very wonderful skinny beautiful young woman. Both happy on holidays and other things. He can understand why James loved her, but he can't understand why he made her gain that it killed her. 

He nibbles further on the cookie and thinks about what kind of life he'll have ahead.