Bonus 1

Q1) What happened in the hospital room, that lead into solving of misunderstandings between Aron and Brittany?

Aron's POV :

Only Sam and Lorraine accompanied with me when Brittany had that accident and was taken to the hospital.

I just hope that her leg is all right.

We all sat there waiting for the doctor, while operation theatre was already filled. Brittany was in and that feeling was enough to make me tensed.

Questions started floating around my head. I felt embarrassed and my brain seemed to be knitted into knot.

How was she?

Why wasn't I with her, when it happened to her?

Why do I quarrel with her?

Why did it happen to her?

Will she be able to walk again?

That question, made chills run down the spine. I felt a cold hand on my shoulder.

Sam.

" Bro, don't worry. She'll be fine. ", he said, patting my back. " They said, that she's out of danger, but her leg... "

" Sam, she will be fine. ", I said, strongly. He nodded and got up and asked, " Coffee? "

I shook my head. He walked away. Brittany's dad who was also our principal was called and he could be here, by an hour or so.

Waiting patiently I started taking walks around the corridor. Lorraine came upto me, and said, " Aron, don't worry. She will be fine. "

I nodded at her. She was the reason, Brittany is in the hospital though.

When suddenly, the OT opened and a doctor came out. He looked happy.

" She's out of danger. ", he said. I sighed in relief as I sank on my seat.

" She has to take rest as her leg is yet delicate but right now she's awake. Two of you can visit her. ", he said, and walked away.

Lorraine and I exchanged glances, when she started walking in. I followed her.

Brittany was there on the bed lying down with her eyes closed. Her right leg, was hanging with a support of a think bandage.

I walked upto her and pressed her hand when she startled up. Her expression looked a bit irritated as she saw Lorraine but as she turned to me, her expression looked sad.

" Brittany, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I can't believe all these is happening, but I'm really sorry. ", she said sobbing. Brittany stared at her, and then a smile cracked up.

Thank you for coming back to me.

I said in my mind. As if hearing what I said, he turned to me. Her eyes were fixed at me. I heard Lorraine leave as soon as she saw her staring at me.

" Brittany... ", I said when my eyes gave away and tears rolled down.

" Why can't you be careful? Do you even know how bad I was feeling. I felt like I would loose you. ", I started blabbering. I didn't knew what I said, but I had to bring it out.

" Shoo... Aron. Slow down. It's a hospital and I just had a small accident. Nothing would have happened. ", she said with a broken voice.

" I'm... Sorry. I swear I'll never disbelief you. I don't care if it was a rumour that you slept with Callum or not. I still love you. ", I said and then I held her head tightly and kissed her. I felt her hands grabbing my shirt tightly.

My tongue entered her mouth, touching the roof of her mouth, which our lips worked in unison.

I love you, Brittany.

I said in my mind, when suddenly I felt as if I just heard, I love you too, Aron.

*-*

All question answered. Why they had a quarrel, the hospital room scene and also how much, Aron loves Brittany was also shown.

Every loop holes cleared.

••••