Chapter 26: Return

Suga's POV

We are all shocked from what happened yesterday. Especially our maknae.

"I really don't understand why she acted like that." I heard Jimin said to V.

The three of us in the living room of our Dorm chillin out, while Jin and Rapmon Hyung is in the Kitchen. And Jhope probably sleeping inside his room.

"Maybe she have an amnesia?" I almost choked V for his incredible thoughts but Jimin beat me to it and poke V's head instead.

"You know what. You are useless to talk to."  Jimin remarked which made Taehyung crumpled his face.

"Maybe she have a big reason to do it. Or she doesn't want to talk to us anymore " I butted in. Both of them looked at me.

"But. Waeyo?" I shrugged my shoulders in response for Taehyung's question.

"Yah! Eodiga?" We all looked at Jhope standing beside the door of his room while looking at Jungkook.

"I'm going to meet Eunji. I need to talk to her!" Jungkook replied which made us walk towards him who is currently putting his shoes.

"Are you crazy? You're going to expose yourself outside?" I said.

"I'm already crazy hyung  for almost 6 months and you all know that! I'm sorry but I need to do this." He answered and then went towards the door and leave us.

"Yah. What's with the door?" Jin hyung noticed us looking at the door where Jungkook left. Rapmon is behind him.

"Jungkook left to meet Eunji." Jhope informed.

"What?" Jin Hyung tapped Rapmon's shoulder and shake his head.

"Let him be. He suffered enough." Jin hyung said making all of us quiet.

*******
Jungkook's POV

The moment the taxi I rode stop infront of Eunji's office I pay the driver and went inside. I fix my hat and mask before going inside the elevator.

I breath in and waited for the elevator to reach my desired floor.

My mind is quite a mess from all the thoughts coming. Many questions is popping inside my head and Eunji is the only one who can answer it.

But beside of acquiring answers from my questions I also want to see her face and at least hug her.

I miss her so much that it's driving me crazy.

The elevator ting-ed and I went outside.

I quickly find the office where we went yesterday. And just in time. Krystal Jung is coming outside of her office.

"Excuse me." I call her attention. When she looked at me curiously I remove my Mask.

"Mr. Jeon? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I'm looking for Jung Eunji's office. Can you tell me where it is?" I asked almost desperately.

At first she hesitated so I quickly tell her.

"I'm her Boyfriend" Shocked was written on her face.

"You're Unnie's Namjachingu?" I nodded my head.

With shock expression she told me where I can find Eunji's office.

I thank her and quickly went to my destination.

I stopped abruptly when I reach Eunji's door. I inhaled and then knocked.

"Come in." A beautiful voice came from inside. Just two words and it makes my heart beat like crazy.

"What can I---- " She stopped talking the moment I remove my hat and looked at her.

"We need to talk." I said seriously.

"There's no need."

"Just like that? After you left without any notice and came back like this you're going to ignore me now?" My voice cracked from all the emotions I'm feeling.

I want to run to her and hug her or kiss her but her coldness are makinh me stop.

"That's right. I leaved you. We're done. So we don't need to talk anymore." She was looking down. I can't see her face.

"But I miss you." After those words I heard her sob. Which makes me come into her.

I hugged her tight which make her sob more louder.

"I'm sorry. I just- I just---"

"Shhhhh. Let's just stay like this for awhile. Let me hug you first. We can talk later. And I will accept any reason you have." I said.

******
Bomi's POV

"WHAT!? YOU SAW HER!?? WHERE!? LET'S GO AND MEET HER!" I pulled Rapmon's arm but he pulled me too which makes me return to my sit.

Jin Oppa called Chorong Unnie and told her that we have to hear something from them. And I didn't expect that its about Eunji.

"Jungkook already went to Eunji's place. I think they need to talk first." Rapmon says.

"I really don't understand her. She's is Seoul all along but she's not meeting any if us. I'm so dissapointed." Chorong unnie said. Jin Oppa hold her hand.

"But I miss her.No matter her reason is I still want to meet Unnie and hug her."

"You can hug me instead." Naeun glared at V who just gave her a peace sign.

"Nado." Namjoo said .

"I hate that girl really. But I miss her too." Chorong Unnie said.

I breath in heavily then I look at Rapmon who is holding hand.

"It's gonna be okay." He assured.

I smiled and hold his hand back.

*******
Rapmon's POV

"Yah! Maknae"  My eyes shifted to the one who just came in.

I'm currently checking my phone because I want to make sure that Jungkool didn't make any trouble.

"Hey. What happened? Did you two talk?" Jhope asks.

"Yeah."

"So. What did she say? She doesn't want to meet us? How about the girls? She doesn't want to meet them? " Jimin bombered him with questions.

I just stayed quiet and waited for Jungkook to explain.

"Well, you remember the day she left us is Bomi's Farm because of her dad?" He ask. We all nodded.

Of course we clearly remember that its the day we first encounter a wasted Jungkook.

"Well, her Dad died that day."

"WHAT!?" Jimin exclaimed

"Jinjja?" V shockingly asked.

All of us have a shocked expression .

"They got in a car accident. And her Dad died."

"Wait. Come here. Explain it more detailed." Jin hyung said.

_________________________________

So what do you think Eunji's real reason? ^_^ Read and find out! 2 more Chapters to go!

Don't forget to Vote and Comment ♥