BABY! LET'S GO!

Previously...

(At the party, the ladies are gathering around the tables, ready for dinner – Soondeok sits at the end of the table, alone in her own thoughts, allowing herself to sink in the sounds of the surrounding. Girls chattering, maids moving in and out of the room carrying plates after plates of food for the feast, clinging of cups...Just then, someone flings the door open)

---------------------------------

'Sir! You cannot go in there!'

'I'm here to find someone!!'

(Eun bellowed as he enters the dinner hall, all the ladies stare at him, Soondeok looks down the moment she recognizes her husband's voice, trying to hide herself from the crowd. The birthday girl stands up and asks.)

'Who are you?'

'It doesn't matter who I am! I need to find someone here!'

'Well, whom is it that you wish to find?'

(Servants are rushing forward to drag Eun away, but were stopped)

'No, it's alright, leave this man alone. So, as I was asking, who are you trying to find?'

(Eun looks around the room in search for Soondeok, he discovers her but doesn't go over to her, instead he smiles and answered)

'I am finding my love, my lady.'

(Hall fills with whispers; the host stands up and walks towards Eun)

'Your love, you say?'

'Yes, my lady.'

'And who are you, gentlemen? Are you a merchant? Musician? Servant? Or...judging by your look, a toilet cleaner?'

(Hall fills with laughter, Eun laughs to make everyone go quiet)

'Indeed, I believe I am not even worthy to be a toilet cleaner – not worthy to be called a man, in fact. I'm not a man because, I have failed to move the heart of the woman I love, wouldn't you say so, my lady?'

'Well, sir, if your love is here, as you claim she is, here and now, try to make her come out to you.'

(Eun stares at Soondeok, Soondeok keeps her head down – so Eun said in a loud voice)

'I know you're here, my love! I know you're listening!'

(Girls in the hall starts a wave of 'oohh' and 'wow')

'I know that you're trying to hide from me now. And I know why you're doing that. You're doing it because you love me.'

(Girls squeals at Eun's cheesy words)

'My love, you think leaving me is a way to show your love towards me...but my dear, the only thing you're doing with your departure, is killing me – making me taste a bitterness worse than death itself. My love, let us live together, forever, let us pass many springs together, let us grow old together.'

(Silence. Soondeok looks up at Eun, Eun at Soondeok)

'My love, if you leave me now, I swear to the heavens, I will find you – I will travel all around the world to find you if it's what it takes. And don't think that death can stop me from finding you. No, my love, in our next life, I too will find you – until you're once again in my arms, until you're once again pressing your lips against mine, until you're once again replying to my calls. Because I LOVE YOU!'

(Hall echoes with cheers and applauses, the birthday girl takes a stop closer to Eun)

'Impressive, gentlemen. I guess your words are sweeter than your smell after all.'

'Apologies, for interrupting your party, my lady.'

'Well, now let's find your love, shall we?'

(The birthday girl raises her voice)

'Now, ladies! Which one of you is this gentlemen's love?'

(All the ladies scream their names, some even try to rush towards Eun)

'Now now there, quiet down ladies! Ladies! Who is the love of this man here? Who is it? Don't be shy, come on out! Your lover is here!'

(People look around to see who will step out, Eun keeps staring at Soondeok, Soondeok slowly gets out of her seat and tries to sneak out of the hall before Eun can catch her – The birthday girl sees Soondeok getting up from her seat)

'Soondeok Onni! Where are you going?'

(Soondeok freezes on the spot then slowly turns around to look at them, everyone fixes their eyes on her)

'I...umm...I want some fresh air...'

'Onni, you're smart, I know you are – who do you think is this man's love? A lady in our room he says, who do you think he was referring to?'

(Eun grins as he looks at Soondeok, proud of his bold confession – he is waiting for Soondeok to run up to him and hug him, but that didn't come.)

'I...'

'Onni, who's the love this man is after, you have any idea? I mean, you can just guess. Anyone on your mind?'

(Soondeok answers firmly)

'It is you, Yuju ah.'

(Hall fills with gasps, Eun starts to boil up – he has no idea that Soondeok has already picked someone to become his second wife, someone on her mind at least)

'Me? Onni! You've got to be kidding me!'

(The birthday girl stares at Eun in astonishment as if she's starting to believe in Soondeok's words)

'Sir...are you...'

(Eun fixes his hard glare at his wife, he felt betrayed, he's about to explode, no – he is exploding, there and then.)

'BABY!!!! LET'S GO!!!'

(Eun calls as he runs to Soondeok, grabs her wrist, drags her out of the hall – away from waves of people gasping and commenting what had just happened)

'Let go of me! Let go of me!!!'

(Soondeok begs her husband to let her go. Eun doesn't respond, he's too angry for that – it's pouring outside but Eun pulls his wife all the way out into the rain, onto the streets, speeding back to their residence)

-------------------to be continued

[

Note from author: sorry guys, maybe won't be able to update tmr due to MWAVE voting. I'll try to. Fighting!!!]