chapter 14

Rose pov
I was in my room reading a book that John told me to read before he was killed. Those moments not being there still hunt me. I force myself to smile inorder for my family to smile and laugh. They laugh and smile while I cry and frown. I miss him but my heart is not a warm type anymore its a cold and hard as stone.

Rose: "My this book is interesting."

Brianna POV
I know this girl is faking laughing and all! Man I swear when I see her later I am gonna steal her phone as a lesson! No wait I am gonna come up to her room and she gonna see me pull up with my shiny forehead and she gonna be saying "Is that Brianna?"

Rose: "Hahah Brianna your thoughts are so funny!"

'Oh shit.'

Rose: *chuckles darkly* "Ne~ did you forget again?"

Brianna: "uh...GTG BYE!"

Rose POV
HAHAHAHAH Damnit​ I sound like undertaker.....shit..

Bloom: "Uh Rose the silver king is here."

.....long time no see my old friend...Yoshiro Isana...or Vice man.

Rose: "Let him come in."

The silver king came in

Yoshiro: "Hello Rose."

Rose: "What is it Silver king?"

Yoshiro: "As can't I-"

Rose: "What really is it Yoshiro?"

Yoshiro: "Rose...Look...I'm sorry."

Rose: "Its okay...it still hurts..."

Yoshiro: "Rose,its all going to work out. We are going to find the colorless king and make him pay. Don't let him see you like this okay?"

I nod my head and hug him. Me and him are great friends until that night. I was there when his sister died. The Gold king was also there. Seeing his lover die is painful and I understand.

After my tall with Yoshiro I went to look for Brianna. Brianna said she was going to meet me in this store called Hot Topic. I made it there and saw her

 I made it there and saw her

As shit...this girl.

Brianna: "AND HERE I THOUGHT YOU FORGOT!"

Rose: "Brianna..calm the fuck down..people are looking."

Brianna: "So?! From all I know some of them could like sucking dicks or pussys!"

I start to walk away and Brianna jumps on me.

Brianna: "Not so fast Rose!"

Sorry guys this is all for now. I am going to do a longer one next time
I am stuck in church right now. So next time!

-No game No Pain No Life