Prom part 1:

Smarty's  pov

"You know what I miss about not finishing high school?" Joe asked out of the blue.

"What?" asked Coco across the room.

"Not having Junior and Senior prom," she said before laying her head on my shoulder and started playing with the ring on her finger. "Why don't we have one now?"

"Are you mad Joe?" questioned Coco doing a spit take of chocolate milk.

"Actually that would be JoMa, and secondly yes, but you already knew that."

After a majority vote Joe's prom idea passed. "OK! were holding prom at the Belagio next Friday everyone can drink if they want to, but me, so no spiking the punch got it?"

Then we went through three days of decorating and zombie proofing the two hotels, which were surprisingly zombie free. We were decorating the lobby with streamers and such with things we found back at the school. Everyone was "asking" each other to go, the only people to not have a date were FireMuffin, Charles, Kissmy, Joe, and myself. Joe was playing in the fountain and giving me a weird look, like back when we first met. Just then my best guy friend waltzed by me carrying several boxes.

"Dude, she wants you to ask her," smirked Loud Speaker. Yeah, we became friends again after finding Joe.

"How do you know?"

"Well Buzzy gave me that look, but I didn't know what it meant until she started beating me with a pillow yesterday yelling, 'TAKE ME TO PROM STEVE!'"

I chuckle a bit but said, "She knows I don't like to dance."

"Well man, I'd ask her now before Mad Dog or Fire Muffin does," LS said before walking away with the boxes.

I sighed and walked up to Joe and got on one knee, "I can't believe I'm going to say this, but will you, Alizabeth Nicole Joanna-"Hazza" Tallahassee, go to prom with me?"

I heard squealing from above me, then, "Do they even make maternity prom dresses?"

"Probably not. But I'm sure the girls will," I laughed. Joe kissed me on the cheek before waddle-running to go with Coco and Buzz Kill shopping. I stayed and helped the boys and Charles decorate.

"Why is it," Kissmy complained, "the guys are the ones decorating?"

"Hey! I'm here too!" Charles snapped.

Fire Muffin scoffed, "Charles, you've always been one of the guys. Even your name is a guy name!"

"Sometimes I think you forget I'm a girl," she mumbled.

"We do!" the guys and I all said in unison.

"That's it, I'm out." Then without warning, Charles dropped everything and went off to find the girls.

"Women." scoffed Boss Man going back to putting a fake mask on a statue.

Flashback~

All of us were in a dusty comfrence room of the MGM, sitting in chairs that were placed in a circle.I was dead quiet until Joe started talking.

"Ok, we need a theme for prom and I need ideas from prom committee. Buzzkill, go," ordered Joe even though Coco was leader.

"Um, Dinosaurs?" she questioned.

"Seems legit, but I don't want to dance around in a cavegfirl outfit. Next!"

"Castle in the sky? Under the ocean? A night on the town?" were all the answers she got until Mad Dog said, "Masquerade?"

"Thats perfect!" Joe said almost leaping over her seat. "It's old fashion, but classy, and I know just the hotel to go to!"

Flashback end~

Joe's Pov

It was near three in the afternoon and the girls and I were shopping around for dresses. None were to my liking.The dresses were too small for my bump, and the ones that did fit were ugly as hell. Buzzkill and Charles had already found their dresses. Buzzkill picked out one that made her look like a bee, and Charles her normal skimpy black dress that goes above the thigh. Coco and Mama were trying to finish picking the right one and I sat and watched in envy.

Mad Dog came into the store and sat next to me with starbuck tea, "Whats wrong?" he asked worried about me.

"I cant find a dress, I might as well tell Smarty to forget about prom. I know he doesnt like to dance anyways." I start to say, tearing up.

"Shhh, dont cry," he said wiping away my tears. "Come on, I know where to get you a dress." I follow him, taking the tea with me.

"Where are we going Bryce?"  I ask.

"To get you a dress," he smirked.

Smarty's Pov

It was getting late and Joe still wasn't back from shopping, it made me worry since all the others came back .I went out to see her in the hallway clinging on to Mad Dog laughing like crazy.

"OHMYGOSH CANT-CANT BREATHE! Oh hey, Smarty," she huffed.

"I started your bath, hon," I said to her as she walked into the room.

I lunged at Mad Dog and grabbed him tightly by his shirt collar."Stay away from her! She's mine! Talk to her again, I will make you wish you were never born!" I snapped before dropping him and walked out the room, huffing.