We Are Not Together

I wanted to update yesterday, sorry I didn't have enough time, so I'm posting it now. Enjoy :)
_ _ _

"What's wrong, baby?" Taehyung immediately pulled Jungkook up, to sit on the couch.

Jungkook covered his face with his hands, tears falling down his cheeks.

"Shhh, don't cry,"Taehyung wrapped his arms around him and pulled him closer

"Shhh, don't cry,"Taehyung wrapped his arms around him and pulled him closer. He rubbed his back gently to comfort him,"come on, tell me what's wrong?"

"Why did you do that?"Jungkook whimpered against Taehyung's chest.

"Did I hurt you? I'm sorry..."he brushed through his hair with his long fingers and planted a kiss on top of his head.

"I have rhinitis, I can't breathe well through my nose, and I couldn't breathe through my mouth either...because of you..."

What the fuck? Why am I crying?! This is so embarrassing...God, I was trying to be in control of everything and then he... Did he get annoyed, because I was in control of the situation? Does he not like that? He really lost his patience with me teasing him like that...Still, it can be considered like it was a part of the plan...But, I have no excuse for crying, seriously I hate myself now...

"Aigoo, I didn't know that...You should've told me! I could've seriously hurt you!"

"Well how was I supposed to? Do you think it's easy to talk when you have a penis in your mouth?"he finally managed to stop the sobs.

"I'm sorry Jungkookie, I don't know what happened to me...I'm usually not this reckless, but you...you really drive me crazy..."

Jungkook wordlessly stood up and walked away to wash his mouth and face in the kitchen sink. He returned and sat beside Taehyung. "I...actually, didn't hate it..."he blushed.

"I assume this was the first..."

Jungkook just shrugged and looked down.

"You don't have to pretend, Jungkookie..."Taehyung reached out for him again, embracing him in his arms.

"Taehyung reached out for him again, embracing him in his arms