007 | First Date

D E A N

When he finally got the courage to ask you out, he took you to his favorite burger joint right after a hunt. You really weren't into the whole romantic date night thing and you could care less where Dean took you. You much rather preferred to enjoy a burger and a beer with someone you cared about. Gratefully, the date started off without a hitch. The two of you didn't feel the pressures of a big over the top date. It was simple and relaxed!

S A M

After years and years of dating other guys and never being able to commit to a serious relationship, you started to give up on love. That was until you ran into Sam while you were grocery shopping. Frankly, you were shocked to see him. You hadn't talked to him since college, which by this time, was five years ago. He had changed a lot since you last seen him, but he was definitely the same gentlemen you remember when you first met him. He helped you with your groceries and asked you out for dinner. You gladly said yes, and met him at a nice restaurant in the downtown area. You spend the night talking and catching up. By the end of the night, you started to believe in love again.

C A S T I E L

You were actually the one to ask him out. Almost like for an experiment. Both of you had no idea what you were doing, so you just went for a midnight walk under the stars. It was very awkward at first but then you started to talk about your time in heaven and everything seemed a little more relaxed. You actually seemed to enjoy yourselves and ended up hand in hand on your way back to the motel.

G A B R I E L

For your first date, he took you bowling, which you were really excited about. You hadn't been bowling since you were a teenager and you were grateful to finally get some time alone with him outside from the bar. Surprisingly, you were both very competitive which caused you to have to pay for ice cream after because you lost the bet.

L U C I F E R

You took him for coffee one night after one of your meetings. You talked for what seemed like hours until one of the employees politely told you to leave. Like a gentleman, he walked you back to your place where you exchanged numbers. This action made you smile because it finally felt like you were getting through to him even if you still didn't know his name.

B A L T H A Z A R

Because he was an angel, he literally offered to take you anywhere you wanted to go. With so much pressure, you couldn't decide, so you left the decision to him. You quickly regretted that stupid decision because the next thing you knew you were on the sinking Titanic ship about to reenact the most iconic movie scene of the 21st century.

"I thought it would be romantic," he said, giving you one of those stupid smiles.

"Yeah, really romantic! We're about to die," you yell.

"Yeah, you're right! Bad idea! Next time you chose!"

A D A M

Your first date was a full night of Disney movies and junk food. It really wasn't planned or anything. Adam just surprised you after explaining you had a horrible day at work. You were really stressed out and frustrated not just about work but also about your boyfriend. You had your suspicion of him cheating on you, leaving you to feel terrible because you thought it was all your fault. That was until Adam arrived at your doorstep with some of your favorite movies and double bacon pizza! It was your first unofficial date.

C H A R L I E

It took you awhile, but you finally mustered up the courage to ask Charlie out, to which she replied with a very happy yes. Your date was a simple dinner and a movie. You took her to the grand premiere of the new Star Wars movie followed by dinner at one of her favorite restaurants.

C R O W L E Y

For your first date, he took you all around the globe showing you everything the world had to offer. Of course, you raised a little hell along the way!