Chapter 2

Lilly's POV

Of course the rest of our friends noticed how close we were and they would always tease us. One time Yousef made us pretend to kiss in one of his challenges. Dom and I both agreed to do it for fun.

Dom and I had such great chemistry. So I thought, why not collab with him. We did a video together on my channel together called
" 5 Things That Guys Do That Girls Love "

We had such a fun time filming that video. But as much as I liked Dom, we were just friends, and nothing more. I was not looking for a relationship.

But it wasn't until Dom asked me to collab for his channel. Of course I said yes, I loved working with him. We then met up at a cafe and he gave me a script of a video entitled
" What I would do to kiss Superwoman "

I then read through the script and the world all of the sudden stopped. It was a good concept and it was a very funny and creative video idea, however in the end we actually had to kiss. And not just a peck on the lips. Like AN ACTUAL KISS. Don't get me wrong, I don't find Dom gross or anything. We've kissed each other on the cheeks a lot of times, but this kiss would be different. This kiss could change EVERYTHING .

I always denied it, but I actually did have the tiniest smallest crush on Dom deep down inside. I mean, I couldn't help it!
But kissing him.. As much as I wanted to kiss him, it will change everything! And and I love our friendship... This might ruin things... Wait, what if Dom likes me? Does he like me? Does he...

" Lilly! Um Lilly, Lil? Are you okay " I realized Dom was waving his hand back and fourth in front of my face. " oh, um yeah? " I replied.
" So, are you fine with the script? " he asked me. Ummmm...
" yeah it's fine " and now there's no going back.