In The Middle of Nowhere: V

This place again. Even though he did not have many of memories, he knew that this was the place he saw that monster. Just like the first time, he had a feeling once he arrived here. He did not know what kind of a thing it was properly, and since he was completely empty in mind, he could not associate this feeling with anything. This dark, disgusting feeling in his stomach was just there, without any connection with anything he knew of, which was not that much. But, he realised one thing. 

He had no time. He had to complete his task quickly, otherwise he knew that he was about to dissappear. Just like his memories, his very existence was under the risk of being erased. He could not say that the link to this fact was from a logical explanation, but a feeling, as if it was sixth sense. Also, he realised that little Alice did not say anything through the path, just sitting on his shoulders, cuddling his head. He thought that she might got a bit worried since his state was not that good and proper. 

Archer held Alice tight and jumped with all his might, reaching at the top of a tree. Then, he lifted Alice up, projected a seat on the branch, and put Alice there before tying her to there. "Alice, Mister needs to have a final bussiness left. You just sit here and wait, alright?" He said, while trying to ignore the ache in his head. Alice, first said nothing, but then reached out for his face before pulling his cheek. 

"Win!" She said, and let him go. Archer looked at her while scrubing his cheek, before he gave a smirk and landed on the ground. He took a few steps forward without hesitation, until the beast began rising below from the earth. Unknown to Archer, Alice murmured something before smiling as the monster rised.

"And as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!"

Archer just stared at the opponent he had without fear and hesitation, as he projected a pair of swords, Bakuya and Kanshou, before he rushed at it with lightning speed that a common eye of a human would not be able to trace. But, that eye was not of Jabberwock's. 

The monster raised its arm and swang a punch so fast and strong that the molecules of air around its hand could not get out of the way of his fist fast enough, resulting in a sonic boom. If Archer had the intention of landing the first hit at that moment, he would have been completely flew apart. But he simply did not. He just slided below of the legs of the monster, before rising up by pushing himslef up, resulting in ten meters above from the land. Then, he threw both of his blades as well as summoning many others, to use them as projectiles. Archer landed after seeing that the monster could not get away from those projectiles, and getting blasted off by their explosion. Yet, he did not lower his guard. He knew that he was a thousand kilometers away from the victory, and the very fact that he had to jump again in order to dodge the fist of that monster was enough of a proof. 

The monster roared once again, shaking the whole forest with a sound loud enough to make anyone deaf if they were close enough, whereas Archer just projected another blade, after saying "Trace, on.", which was greatly gigantic. It was more like an axe more than a sword, and it surely was taller than his own height. When thought logically, there would be no possible way for such a man to use such weapon, but the book was supposed not to be judged by its cover, right? "Trigger, off." The Guardian in white cloak jumped to the heavens, with carrying that gigantic sword, or weapon would be more suited since it had the qualitifies of an axe as well, which was a ridiculus scene to see. 

Indeed, The Guardian in white surely had no capability to wield such weapon. As long as he was to use his own techniques, of course. His body, his mind, his nerves, his whole system of veins, his whole self was transforming him into a shape which would allow him to wield such a weapon. His body was generating the strength required, as his mind just focused on a certain technique. As he screamed while falling upon the monster, his opponent simply roared and got ready to corespond the blow. But, before Archer's arrival, a dozen of blades, which surely was five meters long and a meter wide, rained down on it, catching it off-guard. As the blades impaled its body, the monster saw The Guardian in white approaching, while swinging that giant sword. Which was the greatest mistake, since the monster was still able to move his right arm. It swang a fist to the Archer closing in, and caused a mass of meat to fell to the ground.