Ch-6. The 30 days

POV continues :-
He was glaring me as if he would kill me at the spot. This is really weird!! Standing in front of ur Celebrity Crush with a intension to help him but.. He.. He have rage in his eyes!

Losing someone who is more precious to you than your own life can lead you to an extreme level of self destruction. And I can totally witness it in his eyes.

"Sanam blood!!.." Indu aunty shouted nd I was pulled out of my thoughts. His grip on the frame was so firm that it a gave a cut on his right hand.

I was pissed off with his stubborn behavior. Though he got hurt bt his eyes were still fixed on me with so much of anger filled in them. His blood was falling in the floor. The scene was so mindblasting!! I can not handle such things especially blood!!

I know I am a psychologist bt that doesn't mean I am can do surgeries nd all!!

Whenever I see blood.. My throat gets heavy, it becomes difficult for me to breath in the air. Why are u making it so difficult for me Sanam.. Sir..??

"Aaru pls bring the first aid box from that drawer." Somu di said bring me back on earth. "Yeah!" I said nd ran to take the aid box. I took it nd went to them, he was now sitting on the bed. His injured hand was in his mumma hand as she was making sure the wound was not so deep. I sat on the floor beside Somu di, she took out the small piece of glass from his hand.

"Ooch!" Came out of my mouth unknowingly nd he again glared at me so I looked down on the ground not willing to meet his eyes.

"Aaru pls cotton se clean kr do." Somu di requested me. "OK di!" I took a cotton ball nd was going to wipe the wound bt, " If she cleans it.. Then I would cut my another hand too!!" He gritted his teeth.

What the hell is wrong with this man? 😕😕 I know he must be hurt by that frames incident bt this isn't a way to behave with a girl!! With anyone!!

Hoosh!!😥 leave it Aaru.. He won't listen to u right now.

"Ye ky battamizi laga rakhi h? She didn't do it intentionally, okay! So keep ur stubbornness a side nd let her do the dressing of your wound!!" His brother scolded him. He groaned loudly then again glared at me.

That's it! End of my tolerance!! If u won't cooperate, then I have my own ways Mr. Sanam Puri..

I took his hand, didn't care whether he was ready to give it or not nd started cleaning the cut. He snatched his hand back.

"Ky hua mumma? Chachu chilla Q rhe the?" Amaya asked as she came inside the room with Ishaan. They both were stunned with scene going on. "Chachu!! Apko chot kaise lagi?" Her eyes went wide when she saw the cut on his hand.

"Choti si chot h princess.. I will be fine." He calmy told her nd gave her an assuring smile. Chalo.. At least there is someone with whom he can talk calmy😒.

"Masi.. Aap chachu ko bandage laga do na." She requested me politely. Awww.. How can I say no to that face. Baby I am already trying bt ur changed + aarogant chachu isn't co operating with me😥.

I looked up at his face.. Still no change in his expressions!! Bt I didn't care😤. I started cleaning the cut nd then cover it with the bandage. There Amaya kept him involved in her cute talks so he didn't know when I started nd when I end up.

"See chachu!! Its done😊" Amaya said to him happily. He looked at the bandage nd then at me. I bite my inner cheeks, it was a weird feeling that I will be unable to explain u guys😓

"I need some privacy!" He stated so we headed to the living room.

Did I behave hypocritically? Why all those things happens with me God?!! What they all will think abt me? U don't have any right to show ur attitude to him Aaru!! Bt he also became so difficult for me..