You still attact me when you're cold

Episode: 10
Maya's pov
I stare at my screen, reading over the messages:

I need to talk to you. -Aiden

I sigh and look at my phone. It's been days and now he wants to talk. Should I meet him? "Hey," I hear my brothers voice making me look up. "You okay?"

"Of course." I lie, giving him a soft smile. He stared at me as I continued to stare back. I know that he knows I'm lying but hey it's worth a shot.

Wells tells Barry to leave us for a moment, he nods and leaves. He drives towards me, I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. "He wants me to meet him."

"Then go."

I give him a confused expression, "What? You didn't even give me a chance to state my opinion."

He shrugs, "I know you want to see him. You're in love." Am I in love? I decided to agree with Dr. Wells and meet up with him. Wow, why am I not surprised to meet him at Jitters. I walk in and see him sitting on a table.

"Maya--"

"Can we just get this over with?" I get straight to the point. I know I was being rude but you can't expect me to be nice.

He opened his mouth but closed it again, "I just wanted to apologize for blowing you off." He looked down at his hands. "Near Christmas, my brother had died."

My heart sank at the word 'died'. I feel so stupid for thinking he was avoiding for some other reason. "Oh, I'm sorry Aiden. I didn't know.."

"It's okay." He looked up at me, "I'm sorry for blowing you off." He cups my hands in his, "I really like you Maya and I want this to work."

I felt heat rise to my cheeks at his words. I always felt anxious around him, "I do too." He smiled leaning in and gently pushing his lips against mine. I felt as if all the butterflies where flying everywhere in my stomach. I missed this.
~~
"Cold is back!" I jump almost ten feet in the air placing a hand over my chest from his yelling. Where did he come from?

"Gosh you scared me." I roll my eyes at my brother.

Cisco pressed his lips in a thin line before saying, "He still has the cold gun." We all sigh in frustration.

My mind then went back to that threat text I received a while ago. Should I tell them? Well yes but right now it doesn't seem like a good time. Barry then talked about how he wanted the flash, so they could own the city. Captain Cold owning the city...that won't end well.

"We're here to support you, wether you go after Snart or not." Wells drives over to Barry.

I turn to both Caitlin and Cisco, "Now what?" I gesture to them, "First Snart wants to destroy the city and now he wants to own it?"

"Apparently he thinks by capturing Barry, he'll succeed. And he's probably right." Cisco leans in his chair, crossing his arms. I sit back and cross my arms, deep in thought.
~~
I stack the boxes one by one, exhausted from helping Iris. "Geez woman, you're moving in with Eddie not planning a trip to Hawaii."

"Oh be quiet Maya," Iris looks inside her box then closes it again, "Once you and Aiden decided to live together one day you'll understand."

I felt myself cringe from the thought of that. I didn't really want to imagine what the future would be like. It honestly frightened me. Joe comes down, holding up Iris' old stuffed animal. Not only was I feeling frustrated from be surrounded by cardboard boxes but it broke my heart to see her leave.

The door opens as Barry walks in, saying Iris had something to give him. She pulls out a backpack that belong to Barry years ago. My lips curved into a soft smile as he examines the fabric.