003

not edited

S.L.U.T

003 | "Beverly Marsh"

Bev swung her legs over her fire escape, she was sitting outside of her window in her shitty apartment with her shitty father, a plant in a tuny plastic bottle sitting next to her, Ben had given it to her and told her it was just a small red flower he had found, he also gave her a secret pack of cigarettes he had and Bev had smiled so wide she thought she was insane.

That was the thing, Ben totally had a crush on her that much was obvious to her, she wasn't oblivious, he wasn't like fawning but it was obvious. She wad observant in the way in realizing which kids go the bathrooms and come out with no underwear and red marks on their necks.

She also observed how Ben would write his notes with perfect hand writing and you could always understand it, on special notes it was always Cursive, on his term papers he wrote in cursive and the amount of times Bev had rolled her eyes at the amount of thrown out papers balls from failed handwriting, it was just so many times.

They weren't exclusive, they hadn't even had sex, they almost got there but Bev stopped him, pushing his hands away, it wasn't that she wasn't attracted to Ben, she defiantly was, oh how ahe absouelty loved to look at him and his personality, he was so sweet and kind and loving despite his mean demeanor, he didn't always wear black, most of his bright colored clothes were paired with a leather jacket or chunky boots, he had bikes out of Maine for those fuckers and treated them like his children.

But she had pushed him away and told him she wasn't ready, but she really didn't know if that was the right word, phrase. I didn't seem right to her, the fact that she wasn't ready. She had never experienced sexual attraction per say, she would masturbate sometimes but that was normal, she was 16 years old, she would hear the girls in the living room talking about who they've fucked and Beverly would gag and roll her eyes until she thought they would pop out of her head.

They might've not been exclusive but neither of them kissed another person, Beverly didn't know why she didn't move on and just let Ben do that too, he wasn't making a move to make anything happen, but in the back of Beverly's mind she knew that the boys at her school only wanted her for sex, and that was the last thing on her mind.

Beverly wanted someone who would care, someone who was great. She got up and grabbed a pen and paper, and started her list.

Things I want in a Man/Woman/Non Gendered Person

1. Nice

2. Likes my music taste

3. Someone to playfully argue with

4. Someone who I trust

5. Not Richie Tozier.

6. DEFINITELY NOT RICHIE TOIZER

7. Maybe shorter than me

8. Great cuddler.

9. Never gives up

10. Has good handwriting.

11. Ben Hanscom

12. I want Ben Hanscom.