One: Don't stop looking into my eyes~

[Bill talks Stan out of doing something.]
[Song fic - Song: Seventeen. - Heathers: The Musical]

"Once every asshole is dead!" Stan snapped, before realising what he yelled towards his boyfriend. He quickly turned his back, crossing his arms and trying to hide himself.

"Yeah, w-we're damaged. Ba-Badly damaged. But tha-that does not make us wi-wise." Bill started softly. "We're not sp-special, w-we're not dif-diffrent. W-we don't ch-choose who l-lives or d-dies." But Stan still had his back turned. "Let's b-be normal. S-see bad mo-movies." Bill shrugged, "sneak a be-beer and wa-watch TV." Stan went to turn but stayed stiff. "W-we'll ba-bake brownies, o-or go bowl-bowling." Stan turned a little to Bill's suggestion. "Don't you want a life with me..?" Bill asked, no stuttering.

Stan started to feel bad, and couldn't bare the thought of looking at his boyfriend. "Can we be seventeen? That's all I want to do, If you could let me in, I could be good with you." Bill's stutter was pretty much gone, as he was starting to get more comfortable with trying to coax Stan. The last person he got this comfortable with, and close to, was Georgie, who died a few weeks back due to unknown reasons, his body was found in a drain and his right arm was missing. "People hurt us..." Bill started, hoping he got Stan to listen properly or even actually respond. "Or they Vanish..." Stan replied quietly, turning back slightly, "...And you're right, it really blows." Bill said, his voice sounded a little sad, "but we let go," The smaller male reassured, "take a deep breath." Stan finished Bill's sentence.

"Then go buy some summer clothes," Bill shrugged again, and Stan turned again by a small percentage, "We'll go camping," Bill suggested, "play some poker?" Stan replied, "And we'll eat some chilli fries," Bill said softly, "Maybe Prom Night?" Bill asked hopefully, and watched as Stan turned completely to face him. "Maybe dancing?" Stan smiled softly and made eye contact with his boyfriend. "Dont stop looking in my eyes..!" Bill said softly, holding out his hand towards Stan. "Your eyes..." Stan echoed as he approached Bill slowly. "Can't we be seventeen? Is that so hard to do? If you could let me in, I could be good for you. Let us be seventeen, if we've still got the right. So whats it gonna be?" Stan took Bill's hand softly, and the two squeezed as they spoke in unison.

"I wanna be with you." Bill said softly, "wanna be with you..." Stan repeated, quietly. "I wanna be with you, tonight." The two were back to speaking in unison, and they locked eyes again, before sealing their lips in a deep kiss. Eyes fluttering shut, their hands unlocked, Stan's landing on Bill's hips, and Bill's landing on the sides of Stan's head, fingers curling into the hair there. They pulled apart and Stan pressed his chest against Bill's back and wrapped his arms around his shoulders. "Hold me tighter...?" It sounded more like a question than a demand, "Even closer..." Stan reassured as he pulled Bill closer. "I'll stay if i'm what you choose..." The smaller boy said. Unwinding himself from Stan, their chests pressed together and Stan's hand stayed clamped on Bill's hip. "Can we be seventeen...?" Stan asked Bill's question. "If I am what you choose.." Bill smiled softly, pressing his forehead against the taller male's chest. "You are the one I choose..." Stan said gently, and Bill looked up, "You are the one I choose," Bill echoed, "You are the one I choose..." The two repeated in unison, pressing their lips together in another meaningful kiss.

[End]

[Missed out a few lyrics, please don't kill me. ;-;]