Scars

Clint pov

We rush the kid to the hospital. We have been sitting here for 5 hours. It couldn't be that bad could it?

A nurse came out and walked towards us. He (Yes boys can be nurses. Anyone who thinks that there are only girl nurses are wrong.) says, "Sorry it took so long. While we were looking him over we were treating him. Do you wish to know what was wrong?"

We all nod our heads. So he says,"Well lets start with the older injuries. These are from years ago. He had broke his wrist, and a rib. The newer wounds that have not healed yet are: a broken wrist, a broken nose, five broken ribs, many of scares on his back and arms, and quite a few bruises."

We all cringe at the fact. The nurse continues,"He was probably abused. Maybe you could watch him for a while after he gets out?"

"We were planning on it." I say.

"Good. You might want to
know that he has ADHD, Dyslexia, PTSD, and is mute." The nurse says before leading us to his room.

"Why is he mute?" Bruce asks.

Another nurse, this one is a female, comes up to us and says,"Percy was born a mute. Just like his grandfather. Some people might say that this is impossible but it can happen. It is called mutism."

"Percy?" I ask.

"Yes Percy. That is his name. His mother used to bring him and his sisters here all the time. But that was before she died and the girls disappeared." She says while sighing.

"We will take care of Percy. What is his last name?" Tony asks.

"Jackson." She answers.

"Where have I heard that name before?" Steve asks as we go in.