guess what? 100 MORE!

101. Go up to snow and shout "HEY! WHERE IS MY KFC!?" 

102. Have a fake limp, and when people take pity on you, manically laugh and scare the other tributes! 

103. commentary in your own epic battles (and others!)

104. Give your allies a hug... THEN STAB THEM!!! (IT IS OVER!)

105. Follow other tributes and when they turn around, cover your hands with your face and yell "I CAN'T SEE YOU! YOU CAN'T SEE MEEEE!

106. make llama puppet show to pass time.

107. Write stalker messages in the sand or mud.

108. reenact "The Hunger Games"

109. Have a knitting party with the tributes from 8.

110. Sing counry song with the tributes from 10.

111. Make a Hunger Games Puppet Palls and reanact "the Mysterious Ticking Noise" from PPP, but call it "The Mysterious Someone Is Getting Killed Noise

112. make a trivia poll, "Oh do you like being here? No, ok!" Thanks for taking the poll!

113. Have a peaceful candle medditation and night, use this as a change to ninja like kill people.

114. Pull out a gun and dark sunglasses and shot "BLACK WIDDOW KILLS YOU KNOW!

115. When someone is looking through their backpack, start yelling the "backpack song" from Dora.

116. durring the 60 sec. time on the circle start singing "Where are we going?" *clap clap clap* "TO OUR DEATHS!"

117. Act like Jeff Corwin. "Now, if you look over there, it's a monkey muttation that is eating that girls face. These monkeys come in most arenas with a rainforest like climate. Lets move on before it kills us!"

118. "This rock is to small! This rock is to SMALL! THIS ROCK IT TO SMALL!" *Huge rock fall from sky squishing the confused tribute in front of you.*

119. Run over people with cars and get thrown into a prison made from sticks and have a huge cort case about a "hit and run".

120. Shout "I like trains!" (Nuff said!)

121. call the ADVENGERS! (note, green angry dude kills people)

122. scream "ALIEN ATTACK!!!" And see how people respond.

123. KITTEN FIGHT! (hopefuly your appoment is allergic to adorableness.)

124. Have a chick fight, between two boys.

125. When people are having a huge epic battle, go in yelling "Woah woah woah woah! BREAK IT UP!"

126. Talk back with the gamemakers. "Oh no you didn't just chuck a fireball at me!" "OH YES I DID!!"

127. When someone is killing you, yell BULLY! and make this whole sob story so they won't kill you.

128. FOLLOW THE RAINBOWS FOR THE POT OF GOLD!!!!!!!!

129. Disguse yourself with a finger mustache.

130. Make a deathnote.

131. Make a vodo doll of all the tributes.

132. Use the easy button from staples "that was easy! *click!*

133. Hijack a hovercraft

134. Yell at Peeta for only giving bread to Katniss, not you.

135. Joint the mutt pack

136. "SCREW GRAVITY!" *fly up and out of arena so happy until you hit the force-field...

137. Live laugh love, peace love and happiness! *that won't work*