Status Asthmaticus

"I'll see you soon okay?" Theo nodded. I smiled up at him and pecked his lips, saying a good bye to everyone and a good luck to Hayden who was still in pain.

I ran back outside and ran to the jeep where Stiles was already waiting inside. When he saw me, he threw open the door and I hopped in, trying not to get the jeep wet from the rain. Stiles started up the jeep and drove away from the clinic.

While on the road, the jeep began to smoke,

"Stiles?" I questioned.

"Hold on." He pulled over onto the side of the road and got out.

I opened up the glove box and handed him the tool box. He walked to the front of the jeep and popped open the hood, I looked inside the glove box and found the bloodied wrench. I picked it up and looked at it.

I wondered how Stiles could have killed Donovan with the wrench, did he bang him on the head over and over? I jumped as I heard a loud echo, I looked at the street to see the tool box. Stiles angrily threw down the hood. I got out of the jeep.

"Hey! What happened?" I asked him.

He shook his head as he breathed heavily, I knew what he was angry about,

"Is it about Scott?" Stiles turned to face me and then looked at my hand. I didn't realize I was still holding onto the wrench.

He walked over to me and yanked it out of my hand, getting ready to throw it at the rest of his tools, but he stopped. He stopped and looked at it. He looked at the broken down jeep. He looked at the wrench one last time and threw it at the jeep, smashing the Jeep's windshield.

 He looked at the wrench one last time and threw it at the jeep, smashing the Jeep's windshield

I shielded myself from the broken pieces of glass flying everywhere.

"Stiles!" I yelled at him, he ignored me and sat on the road, against the Jeep's front tire. I sat next to him.

"I'm sorry." He spoke.

I shook my head, "You don't have to apologize, Stiles."

"I do have too, If I would've called Scott when Donovan threatened you, I wouldn't be here right now."

"Just don't speak okay? Just sit here with me?" He nodded and leaned his head against the jeep. His radio traffic radio started up;

Dispatch: Unit 7 can you 10-9?

Unit 7: 10-4 Dispatch, I'm Southbound on Fryman following a suspicious individual loping in the middle of the road

Dispatch: Seven, clarify "loping"

Unit 7: Running on all fours, suspect is possibly a large animal

I looked at Stiles, wanting to know if he understood what they had said.