chapter 6

"hoseok... please don't hate me." yoongi finally said, his voice shaking.

hoseok looked over at yoongi, noticing a tear strolling down his cheek. hoseok gently wiped it away using his thumb causing yoongi to look up at him with fear and worry in his eyes. that was when hoseok grabbed him by the upper arm tightly putting further fear into yoongi's mind.

all the fear disappeared and yoongi burst into tears when hoseok pulled him into his chest and held him tightly as yoongi was shaking from all the emotion. the younger began to rub yoongi's back in an attempt to calm him down so that he could gather more information from him.

eventually hoseok could feel that yoongi had calmed down. he had stopped shaking and his breathing became more regular. yoongi pulled away from the embrace and wiped his eyes. hoseok looked at his hyung's red eyes, tear stained cheeks and relived grin. upon seeing yoongi smile, the younger of the two felt more at ease. he's alright, hoseok thought.

"sorry, i was worried you would hate me or something." yoongi spoke, voice slightly croaky from crying.

hoseok chuckled slightly at his hyung's reasoning for being so upset as the younger could never hate the older just because he loved someone of the same gender.

"it's okay yoongs. i could never hate you. how long have you felt like this?" hoseok gently questioned, not wanting to upset him further.

"for a while, i guess. i just only figured it out recently, it took me a while to come to terms with my feelings and sexuality. sleeping in the bed with tae those night have really made me more comfortable with my feelings." yoongi spoke while a slow blush creeped onto his face.

"do you think you will tell him?"

"i want to. i don't want to just tell him, it has to be done right. i've been writing a song over the past couple of days. the lyrics are almost done and then i'll record it."

"aww yoongs. he will really appreciate that. you better finish it quickly. i need taegi to get together." hoseok spoke, bouncing his legs.

"please never say 'taegi' again. i want to finish it quickly too but it needs to be perfect, for him.  i'll need to spend more time in the studio to perfect it but i want to spend more time with him."

"why don't you take him with you? i'm sure he would be more than happy just to sit and watch you."

"i'll think about it." yoongi spoke quietly, taking in what the younger had said.

                                    ***
a couple of days had passed and yoongi found himself staying later and later at the studio working on the song for tae. so far he hasn't asked tae to join him yet. he wanted to make sure he had the lyrics recorded first, not wanting the boy who had captured his heart to hear it until it was perfected.

since he just finished recording the lyrics last night he found himself sitting on her bed, phone in hand ready to ask taehyung if he wanted to go with him to the studio. he deleted and restored the message a few times before he finally felt happy enough to send it.

taehyung was with jimin and jungkook who were both playing video games when his phone went off. neither of the preoccupied boys noticed the noise, so tae decided he would go onto his phone to check it.

yoongs
hey tae, im just about to go to the studio. if you're not busy, wanna come with?
tae tae
i'm just watching jimin and jungkook playing video games. i'd love to come!

yoongs
perfect! meet me at the door in 5

simultaneously while in separate rooms the two boys smiled at their phones with grins so big it would start to hurt after a while. both enjoying the thought of spending time alone with the other. even if he doesn't feel the same way, both boys thought.