34- A dream come true

"Will you marry me?" He asked.

I opened my mouth to answer but all that came out was a squeak. Unable to speak, I nodded with tears flowing down my face.

Elliot slid the ring onto my left hand. He stood up to his full height and hugged me.

"I love you so much," He said, pulling back to kiss me.

"I love you," I told him.

"Back to the room?" He whispered.

"Yes," I said, smirking. "I like where this is going."

"I love where this is going." Elliot winked before carrying me to our room.

We might've done the dirty, too.

~•~•~

"YOU GOT ENGAGED?!" Reese screamed as I showed him my ring through the computer.

"Yup," I grinned.

"Doesn't engaged mean they're getting married?" I heard Ever ask in the background.

Ever and Issac were staying a week with Elliot's parents and the next week with Reese and Liam.

"HOLY SHISH KABOBS!" Liam squealed and rushed over to the computer holding Issac in his arms.

Issac was 9 weeks old and could smile and make some noises which were so adorable.

"Ahh!" Issac said and tapped on the computer.

"Is that Issac?" Elliot asked, walking out of the bathroom. I looked up and nodded with a smile. He put the towel on the chair and walked over to the bed.

"Hey, guys," Elliot greeted Reese, Liam, and Issac.

"I'm going to have to take you away from your son for a minute," Reese said and took the laptop with him. He went into a room and shut the door.

"Oh boy," Elliot muttered under his breath. I raised an eyebrow in question and rested my head on his shoulder. His arm went around me and he placed a kiss on the side of my head.

"Aww," Reese cooed before clearing his throat. "Can I just say, I'm so fucking happy for you two. And Elliot what took so fucking long? You were supposed to propose a long time ago."

"Sorry," Elliot said, slightly blushing. "I was nervous."

Reese waved him off. "Well, at least you did it. That's all that matters." He grinned at us. "As soon as you guys get back, we have to start planning the wedding."

"Flower girls are going to be Lola, Amber and Ever," I told him without missing a beat.

"Lola's your niece, right?" Reese asked.

"Yes," I clarified.

"Reese! I want to talk to them!" Ever said from outside the room.

Reese stood up with the laptop and exited the room. He set it down on a table and let Ever talk to us.

"Hey, Ever," Elliot and I greeted her.

"Hi," She replied. "Can I see your ring?"

I held my hand up to the screen.

"It's so pretty!" She exclaimed. "I can't believe you're finally getting married. It's like a dream come true!"

We talked with her for a little longer.

"Reese says it's bedtime," Ever pouted.

"Okay," I said. "We'll see you soon. Love you."

"Love you, too. Good night," Ever said. "Night Dad."

"Bye, love you sweetheart," Elliot waved.

Liam took over the laptop.

"The kids are going to sleep and Reese and I might watch a movie or something." He told us.

"Make sure you don't do the dirty with Issac in the room," Elliot warned.

"We'll try not to," Liam teased.

"You better not," I told him.

"Got it, Banks. Or should I say, Avlet?"

I blushed as Liam and Elliot chuckled.

I have a strong feeling that it's going to be thing until Elliot and I get married.

•••

Short chapter, sorry. I've been having a bad week.

High school has a rough start. Let's hope it gets better. *Fingers crossed*

Q: What's your favorite fruit(s)?

Mine's pomegranates, but they're hell to peel.

Thanks for reading :)

Comment & Vote

Love y'all♥♥♥