Chapter 16

Hello! Sorry for the long wait but I'm super busy with my job and I think I got the flu -.-

Unedited Chapter!

Enjoy & Vote

MWattpad Love

Chapter 16

To say I was in shock was an understatement. 

I was bewildered. I was frozen. I was not moving or breathing. My eyes were glued to my phone's screen. 

He saw me.

Evan saw me.

He just said he saw me. 

Those phrases kept playing inside my head over and over again. Not to mention... the questions:

How?

When? 

Where?

Was he being serious or was it all a joke?

Was he at the party?

"We're miles away, Jules" his words echoed through my head. I didn't need to be bright to know Evan was lying, whether he was lying about the fact of us being miles away or the fact that he'd saw me I didn't know but I was going to find out. 

Me: What do you mean you saw me? 

I sent the message. My heart was menacing to jump out of my chest as I waited.

Him: ;)

Really? That was all he would say? A freaking winking face? I was almost dying of an heart attack here and he just sent me a winky face. Evan could be a jerk sometimes. 

Me: Evan, what the hell..? What do you mean you saw me?

Him: Because I did.

Me: What? How? When? 

Him: How? With my eyes, when? Tonight ;)

Me: You were at the party?

Him: Maybe.

Me: Maybe? Evan you're confusing me.

I sent that message with shaky fingers. It was then I realized I wasn't feeling so well. My stomach felt funny and it wasn't a nice sensation, believe me. The next thing that happened was the last thing I was expecting. Hell, I wasn't expecting it at all. I didn't know if it was because I had skipped dinner that night, or because I drank a cup of beer or because all the emotions I'd been through in the last couple hours.