what is this...feeling

You unintentionally fell asleep on Tord's bed, even though you had a good night sleep, you still felt very tired. You stared to think about so many things that you kind of just drifted away unknowingly.

30 minutes passed and you were still asleep, you latched onto one of Tord's pillows and hugged it for some warmth.

"Hey, you've been quiet, are you oka-" Tord said as he opened the door and was greeted by you sleeping peacefully on his bed.

He traced his eyes on your features and sighed in pity. He saw that you were cold and decided to get you under his covers.

He carefully grabbed you and slightly lifted you up a bit, he rose the duvet and placed you beneath it.

He then stared to walk towards the door to get out of the room but he couldn't help but glare at you for a while, he ran his fingers through his spiky hair and let out a loud scoff

"...What am i even thinking...god" he whispered this and then left the room.

What Tord didn't know is that you were slightly awake, so you noticed what he did for you; you covered your face in embarrassment, what was that?

You sat up on the edge of his bed and held your head with both of your hands, you felt your heart rush at the thought of what just happened, "Stop it...stop doing this to me" you said to yourself, you felt so startled and confused, you didn't know how to handle your feelings since you've spent almost your whole life not "feeling" them.

You felt so many emotions at the same time it was overwhelming.

You felt angry for allowing yourself to be weak, you felt guilty for leaving the army behind, you felt happy for new beginnings, you felt...god you don't know what this feeling is...you felt...whatever Tord was making you feel.

You wanted to cry again but you tried so hard not to, you kept chanting to yourself "Please stop" as you felt the whole room spin.

But finally, you had the sudden realization, you thought of what Tord asked you earlier that day

"I know I'm weak"

"Why do you think that is?"

You didn't answer Tord because you didn't know the answer to his question, but now you've finally realized why you're so weak.

It's all because of these damn feelings. Ever since the incident...

FLASHBACK

"Good work today, boss! We finally now the location of the Yellow Army!" Said a squeaky voice behind you

You turn around and find no other than Felix, one of your favorite soldiers in the army

Felix was a medic in the army, he wasn't very good at fighting but he was one of the best at what he did

You've taught him all you know but he seems to be much better than you, of course you were better at combat rather than healing but you always thought it would always be handy to know about medicine.

"Don't get to excited Felix, we still have to make delicate plan before we strike. We don't want to fail again like when we tried to defeat the red army."

Felix shook his head in disagreement, you chuckle at the exaggeration of his movements, but this just makes him slightly flustered.

"You almost died that time...we definitely don't want that to happen! what would we do without you, boss? the army would be in shambles!" He said with a slight whimper.