♥︎Summary♥︎

Summary~

The Kou Empire, a large military nation, considered one of the most powerful in the current era because of the number of dungeon capturers and armies they control. Described as agressive and fearless, they will attack any nation for any reason. Their countless victories only made their confidence grow...that is until they suffered a great loss against the a country, ruled by an idiotic king, Sindria. 

The Kou Empire's Eighth Imperial Princess, with her brother by her side, led the army into battle. The battle lasted only a few hours before the Kou Empire was forced to surrender. They were lucky enough to be shown mercy by the king of Sindria, but that seemed not the loss less frustrating for the 4 princes of the Kou Empire.

Kougyoku, the Kou Empire's Eighth Imperial Princess, was grateful for the King's generosity as were others. The 4 princes of the Kou Empire didn't share the same feeling as they were planning what to do next. 

According to Koumei, the Kou Empire's Imperial Prince and Strategist, Sindria held something that may be useful to the Kou Empire. Something that could benefit the nation greatly. This, of course, sparked interest into the other 3 princes of Kou. No one else knew of what they were after. Only the 4 Imperial Princes knew and they planned to keep that way. They didn't want rumors to spread for that could cause a huge problem.

Kougyoku, along with Hakuei (Kou Empire Imperial Princess and general), were interested in what their brothers were after, but didn't dare ask. They knew they would have to find out themselves, but the only problem was any evidence of what they were after was locked away where only the Imperial princes could have access to them.

A few weeks after the war, Kouen, Kou Empire's Imperial Prince and General Commander, planned to go to war with Sindria once more. They were determine to get what they wanted no matter the cost.

Once Kougyoku had heard of this, she immediately tried to stop Kouen, but failed as Kouen and her got into an argument. Out of anger and aggravation Kouen said some hurtful words to Kougyoku. Words so hurtful, it made Kougyoku withdraw from the argument.

A few more weeks after the argument to place, Sinbad, Leader of the Seven Seas Alliance and King of Sindria, took a visit to the Kou Empire to try and create a peace treaty (an agreement between two or more hostile parties, usually countries or governments, which formally ends a state of war between the parties). During Sinbad's visit there, Kougyoku mange to gather enough courage to confess her feeling to him.

Sadly, Kougyoku's confession was rejected in the most hurtful way anyone could ever imagine. His words left Kougyoku shocked and heartbroken as he walked away. 

As days passed, Kougyoku's sadness turned into anger as all she could think of is her revenge on the two countries she once thought of as home.

As she rebels against her country, with Hakuei and Aoki by her side, she soon builds a country of her own. 

With only one goal in mine she seals the contract with the words of anger...

"For I shall eliminate the ones who I once considered family, along with their riches, be burned by the flames of my anger, shall die by my hand!"

For this is the tale of the Revenge of Kou's Empire's Imperial Princess...

How shall this story end?

❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀

A/n

Hello, readers! Just A little summary containing more information. Don't worry, the next up date will be out soon enough! Don't forget to follow me, vote, and comment your thoughts! I'll see ya next time!!!

♤♧♡♢