Chapter 83: Alpha Archer

A.N WE HIT #7 OML OML OML. THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE! THANK YOU so early chapter for you guys. you love me. xoxoxoxoxox

DON'T FORGET TO READ BABY STEPS, IF THAT BOOK REACHES TO 5K EXPECT AN EARLIER UPDATE

the chapter y'all been waiting for...

oml a few more chapters to go

FOLLOW MY INSTA 

GOAL: 708K

   Irene's lips moved against mine, her steady beating of her heart could be heard from a mile away as the feeling of love and adoration shone through the bond. Our marks burning slightly as I held her tightly, careful not to hurt slow-growing life inside of her. After a few seconds of a passionate kiss, she pulled back, lips swollen from my touch and I felt a sense of pride swell through me at the sight. Her lipstick was a mess, but she looked beautiful either way as she rose back up from where she was and then back to her seat, a blush tainting her soft cheeks.

  'She is beautiful,' Venus commented as our eye raked once again along with her body. The white dress looked heavenly against her skin, blue eyes lighting up as she took in the view in front of her. The Moon Goddess basked her light against her pale skin, her silver hair glistening in the moonlight as she slightly breathed in and out. She was our mate, a beautiful female who was soon going to be bearing our pups. I was excited to finally be able to see our mate, I took every single opportunity to bask in her beauty. I wasn't going to let this opportunity go,  I was too in love with her to not even do that. I was glad to have her, I thank the Moon Goddess for everything good in life, especially her.

  I grinned, a wave of unimaginable happiness coursing through me as I finally admitted that I love her. Although my memory was still hazy, I knew I was probably in love with her even when I had no memory, she was a goddess in disguise, my queen. I admit, maybe I was too afraid to see that I loved her, but now, I knew that even before everything that had happened with us a few days ago, I was remotely and have an unimaginable amount of love for her. We may not have the best past, but I believe our future will be great if she continues to be by my side. An Alpha is not an Alpha without it's Luna.

"What are you smiling about?" she questioned me, her gaze falling onto me making my sparks on my skin crawl up. I stared at her, slightly amused as she gave a questioning gaze.

   "About how much I love you," I admitted truthfully and I watched the blush form on her soft cheeks and she chuckled softly. Her laughing brought happiness through my veins, her happiness is my happiness and I'll do anything to keep it that way.

   "Mmh, that seems about right," she teases in return, her face lighting up the entire atmosphere as I hear her soft giggles ring in my ears.

    "How about we start to eat? I'm sure you're hungry," I say and she nods sheepishly, I hum in response and gesture to start eating. As she begins to eat, I feel myself becoming satisfied with her feeding the pup growing inside of her, she is not fully aware of what is happening, but recently she has been sick and since we did not use protection, it seemed plausible that she was pregnant. Plus, Venus has been telling me about these things and soon we will be hearing a faint heartbeat. Wolf pups develop faster than normal humans and begin to form their heart around the first month, in total it takes seven months to fully develop a pup. Venus and I are very excited to announce it during this dinner, we had everything planned. We just needed the right time to say it. My feelings were buzzing as we ate in silence, occasionally, she would throw a question at me and take me by surprise, but I replied quickly and then we are silenced once again.

  "How long did it take to plan this?" she questioned me slowly, chewing on a bit of steak as she gazed at me.

    "About two days, remember, I have a business back at home so with a little bit of money, it didn't take too long," I replied and she nodded in response.