Chapter 27

All of them returned back to the camp except Brittany and Aron. Aron had taken the responsibility to bring her back home though her father would have been with her.

You can well understand that things are all sorted now. Brittany had twelve stitches on his left leg and will not be coming to school for like a month or so.

Aron is now on a full scale duty to take care of her.

" I'm glad that they fixed everything up between them but you never said, what happened between them? ", I asked Sam as they returned.

He was secretive about it but Lorraine said that they talked at least for about half an hour, in the hospital.

No one really knows what happened between them in there, except the fact that it resulted good in the end.

" So technically they are dating? ", Nathan and Myra asked me almost blasting (and obviously tearing) my ear drums.

" Yeah. ", I answered them.

They all were so hyper when I said so. Angry that I never thought of telling them about him.

" Ignore. ", I said forcefully. " Amanda and Robert are already here, we better be quite. "

" Hello everybody, after a long series of rain and storm, finally we have a sunny day today. ", she said and I looked up to find a black cloud casted sky.

" So many of you know that a child from your school here had been hospitalised, she's safe no worry, but we got a notice to end our tour earlier. ", she said and then an unpleasant static sound followed.

" So tomorrow is our last night together. So... ", she started but Robert took it away from her saying, " I have an idea... we should have camp fire today and tonight. "

Everyone seemed so happy about it. Everybody screamed to agree to them. Amanda seemed angry as Robert took away the microphone from her.

" Yes. A camp fire. But we need to get things done to do that. So I assign the guys under Robert to bring woods and I want the girls to make place for bonfire. ", she ordered without even looking at Robert.

Every girl there, did a Yay, in happiness especially that the guys have to do the harder work.
Guys, looked indifferent about it.

" Let's get to work. ", Robert said pulling the mike over his mouth. We call laughed seeing his mirthfulness but Amanda however was continuously frowning.

" How to make place for a bon fire now? ", Myra asked. I shrugged heavily to tell her that I myself have no idea.

The guys and the girls parted ways as the boys made their way towards the exit of the farm house and we were on the field.

Amanda came in front of us fifteen girls and then said, " So girls, we need to build a large bon fire which can give each side to at least thirty five people. "

We nodded.

" So, first we will build the place to light the bon fire. It must be covered by stones so let's collect stones. ", she continued.

We call scattered around the ground and started picking up any size of stones we found and after an hour, we were done collecting and putting all in a perfect circle.

" Very good. Now chairs. Each room you belong to has three chairs, each bring two. One partner gets both the chairs, the other gets it from the boys room. ", she said. We all again scattered and Myra, Lorraine and me, went towards our building and picked all chairs we found and placed them on ground.

Really tiring. I know.

" As all these are done now, place them near the bon fire and keep spaces between them. I don't want them touching each other. ", she commanded.

Like little helpless puppies we followed all that she said and we mentally cried that the guys had the better work to do.

Carry woods.

As we worked, I saw every guy returning from where ever they went. Each had two long pieces of wood in their hand.

" Awe. Look Nathan looks so cute all matted in sweat. ", Myra exclaimed beside me. I looked at him but finding nothing impressive about my sweaty brother who looked like a rat, I turned away and continued my work.

*-*