I'm only crazy for you part 2

Well you guys seemed to like the other part for this story so I'll just continue bc I love it too much. Prepare yourselves kids...
Oh and I finally got these fonts fixed my gosh I'm happy!

///////::::::///////:::::://////:::::://///

Later the same night, after Patrick had left, Ryan was sitting in his closet in front of his "shrine." His body kept twitching, "Patrick...Doesn't know what he's talking about. I'm not insane. And I sure...don't need those fucking pills. I know our love is real Brendon and no one can get in the way of it." Ryan rocked his body back and forth and pulled his hair harshly. "I don't care what he says. I know our love is real. I love you Brendon. I really really love you."

Ryan stood up and fixed his skirt while walking towards his Brendon wall collage. Ryan traced around Brendon's lips which he wanting so badly to kiss them. "Don't worry Brendon..we'll be together. Forever. I promise."

/////::::://///::::://///::::://///:::::////

The next day, Ryan was in the most excited mood he's ever been in. He waited for Patrick to stop by his house, which he did everyday before school. He looked out of his bedroom window and saw Patrick walking towards his house. Ryan squealed, he grabbed his backpack and ran to the front door. He threw the door open so fast he made Patrick jump. "Good morning Pattycakes! Ready to go?" Ryan asked stepping into his converse and tying them. Patrick slowly nodded, Patrick didn't look good. It looks like he didn't sleep at all last night, and he looked scared.

Ryan grabbed Patrick's hand and closed the door making sure to lock it. He locked his arm around Patrick's and off they went to school.

/////::::://///::::://///::::://///:::::////

Ryan couldn't stay still as they walked to school. "Oh Patrick I'm so excited to see Brendon! We're gonna be together forever. I'll make sure of it," Ryan explained while smiling, making it the most creepiest thing Patrick heard from Ryan's mouth. Patrick was shaking from fear from what Ryan meant. What did he mean by "forever?"

Patrick knew he had to tell someone but who could he tell? He doesn't want Ryan to be mad at him for telling someone. They might just send him to the psycho ward and last time that happened it didn't seem to help at all. Patrick slowly got pulled into reality when he heard Ryan speak again. "When we get married Patrick, I want you to be my best man! You can be there smiling at us while we are saying our vows," Ryan giggled.

"Oh are you cold Patty? You're shaking an awful lot," Ryan asked with concern in his voice. Patrick shook his head and faced Ryan, "Y-Yeah it's just a bit chilly outside," he lied. "Oh yeah it's pretty cool outside it is Fall now, but lookie we're here now," Ryan exclaimed pointing to their school. Patrick tried his best to get away from Ryan for his own sanity but Ryan just followed him everywhere. When they were at Patrick's locker he heard Ryan gasp.

There down the hall was Brendon with a girl. Her name was Sarah Urie. She was a very pretty girl who was so sweet to everyone. "That bitch," Ryan growled looking at the couple. "Ryan language please," Patrick warned him. Ryan shot Patrick a glare which made him look down. "She's taking my man and I won't let that happen," Ryan grimaced. Patrick had the shivers from that last statement. "C'mon Ryan..w-we should get to first period," Patrick persuaded him tugging on his arm. Ryan complied letting Patrick drag him to his class. Ryan kept a death glare on Sarah, "You're not going to take my man...he's mine..and I'll make sure of it," Ryan whispered softly. "I love him."

//////::::://///::::://///::::://///:::::///

Ryan couldn't sit still through any of his classes. His mind went to plans. Plans to get his Brendon with him. He wanted Sarah Orzechowski out of the picture. He came up with his idea in his art class. Yes he thought. 'That's perfect. He'll be mine forever. Forever. I love him.'

/////::::://///::::://///::::://///:::::////

Ryan waited at his bedroom window. Waiting. And waiting. He waited for his "love" to come. He set it up. The perfect way he could get his Brendon. He saw Brendon walking into his street and paying no attention since he was on his phone. Ryan grinned evilly and ran out of his house going out through the back. He hid behind a bush and waited clutching a large rock in his hand.

Brendon was approaching, it was his chance. Ryan got up and pelting the rock at Brendon. A loud scream was heard and he smirked. Gotcha. Ryan put on a smile and walked over to his "lover" who was groaning in pain. "Are you ok?" he asked with the most faked concerned voice. "Ughhh I don't..I don't know something...hit me in the head," Brendon spoke clearly dazed. "Oh my, here let me help you," Ryan said reaching a hand out for Brendon. "Thanks man I'll be sure to repay you," Brendon said grabbing Ryan's hand. "Oh there is a way you can repay me," Ryan spoke darkly. "Wait..what?" Brendon spoke confused. Ryan pulled out a rag with chloroform on it and smacked it onto Brendon's face. Brendon's eyes widened trying to struggle free from Ryan's grip but unfortunately he couldn't and the chemical eventually got to him. Ryan felt Brendon go limp and he laughed maniacally. He's mine. I love him.

::::////::::////::::////::::////::::////:::::

Brendon's vision was blurry. All he could see was a yellow light and distant figure. He remembered what had happened earlier and he struggled. He was horrified to see he was tied up in rope and struggling only made it worse on his wrists. He shouted for help, he shouted out to anyone you could help him. "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME," he screamed into the distance. He heard creepy laughter getting closer and he looked up to find him. That boy. The one who tried to help him. Wait why does he look familiar?

"Yippee we're together at last!" Ryan squealed clapping his hands and jumping up and down. What the hell is this guy's problem Brendon thought. Ryan cheered and made his way to Brendon playing with his hair. "We can be together forever," Ryan spoke. "Look man I don't if this is a joke or something but it's not funny," Brendon warned staring at Ryan's lingering hand. "Oh it's no joke Brendon. I've been waiting for this day for a very very long time. And now it's here and we can happy together! We can finally be together," Ryan cheered, his hand on Brendon's chest and the other in his hair.

Brendon was shaking in fear. Am I really being held kidnapped by a fucking loony. "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK," Brendon spat at him. Ryan jumped at Brendon's loud outburst. But he was soon overcome wiu laughter, "Oh silly Brendon, always playing tricks. You don't really mean that." Was this guy off his rocker or something. "Let go of me, NOW," Brendon demanded. Ryan giggled and shook his head, "Hahaha no way, I just got you! You're not leaving ever," Ryan said. The doorbell rang and Brendon's eyes widened, thinking this could be his chance. He tried screaming but Ryan's hand was in the way. "Nah uh Brenny, can't make any noise," Ryan shushed him. Ryan grabbed a rag from his pocket and tied it securely around Brendon's mouth.

Brendon tried to scream but it was muffled. Ryan laughed and waved at him, "We have a guest Brenny! I'll be right back you stay put! Oh wait! You can't even move anywhere! Ahahaha! Don't worry I'll be right back," Ryan exclaimed leaving the little room. Brendon was shaking and sweating, what was he going to do. He tried everything to try to get out. He struggled with the ropes, he screamed his head off. He wasn't able to to escape and he cried thinking about his family and Sarah. Why does this have to happen to me? What's this fucking guy's problem? I'm going to be stuck with an insane guy forever.

Brendon was stuck. He was scared.

/////::::://///::::://///::::://///:::::////

Ooo it's getting juicy now! So who do you think is at the door? What will happen to poor Brendon? Ohhhhh buddy it's getting good now!! Ahhh I love it thanks for your guy's support I love you all.