chapter 20// 🍒🍓one last breath

Start from the beginning

This place was beautiful I mean spectacular looking a big chandelier was place in the middle above me. The air was warm but my heart was heavy.

The place was filled with people who look like they had money and him and his slutty wife, and his two children kyle and Katherine they were both the shame age 12. This was an galla he brought us to ..but why bring me.

He eyes we're met with my eyes own. He eventually shoved his head into crowd bearing a straight face.

"Oh mike hi mark how are doing ?" One of his friends yelled.

"I see you brought your family and your beautiful kids,
Umm but I have never seen this beautiful one before ?"

"She's a new addition"

"Oh I love to see my friend here giving help to poor orphan children"

"Yes and were planning on getting more ?"

"Oh how old is she? How old are you princess"

"12 " I said

"Well my name is Philip. don't be scared i wont hurt you child and I'm your dad friend and I have three beautiful children like you, so if you anything I'm here for you. so don't be afraid."

"Oh, well its nice to meet you beautiful"

"Y-You too" I smiled at how his voice sound so smoothing. He sound so safe . I was just tired, i tried to yell help me!! but too scared to Mike eyes was tainted on me like glue to paper. Fake ass.

My eyes were tainted on someone, who I thought I never seem again .. I thought about every night before I slept hungry filled the air. my skin was either lace with bruise of being beating or from sexually abuse multiple times

This Person wondered in my mind has he forgotten me ?, What is he doing here? I just wanted to yell his name from the top of my lungs. It was my dad!.

"I dare you to say a peek!" He injected be a good little girl and shut the hell up and don't call attention yo your self got it!". When did he reach besides me.

"Go a head I dare you I dare you! His said angrily raising his voice while gripping on to hand tightly.

You're hurting me !

"I'm not hurting you yet just wait till we get home I'll teach you a lesson about disobeying now go back to the car we are leaving!"

An at those words I froze I know that I was not gonna live out tonight.. But he was there my dad was there how i could have called him but he wouldn't have recognized me. his princess had blonde hair, 7 yrs old. i had black hair and 12 his princess had body I was withering down caused of the lack of meal I had. sometimes it was nothing
His princess had courage I became weak and venerable.
My father was greeting everyone but before he had a chance to be greeted by my dad we left.

I cant bear this pain anymore I must fight I can't bear not to. I felt my cheek to realise Tears were gliding down my own tears were escaping my eyes without me realizing.

End of flashback

"Emm !!"
I was brought back to reality by charm suddenly outburst calling me from behind Gripping me and pulling me back into a hug .

"I had to protect you. I didn't want you hurt again. it was the only way I could keep you sane.. I know you think I regretted everything but I regret absolutely nothing. I love you too much to see you hurt, I know it was wrong of me my intentions were only for me but if it was to protect you I'll do it." ..I was lost for words every time I had these night mare I wouldn't remember them but sometimes I did constantly they were so real...What's happening to me I looked up at him "please leave." that was the only word I could utter out my mouth at this moment.

"You should have told me please leave ! Now ! ,".

"You herd her. Leave!
Or should I removed you myself your disturbing my Lady?" He smiled at charm. when did he appear as if he was observing us for a while.

"You should mind your dam business! Bro!" Charm yelled angrily.

"Are you deaf!" Gemini chirp as charm open his mouth to speak he raised his hand for his brother not to, smiling as to make this action more plain as already is .

"Listen little brother keep the fucking charade up and and I'll knock it back down your throat now be a good child and get the fuck out before I do it for you" he stated dryly, finally dismissing him and averting his glare to me

"I'll be back Emm" charm walk out. And Gemini walk out soon after. Without even a word.

Hey ma beauty's THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR the READS!!!!!🙈🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🍪🍰🍩! I honestly never thought anyone would read my book ....I appreciate it😍

Anyway I'll be updating every three week until further notice sorry I took so long to write...I've been busy ....that no excuse anyway continue to read and comment.