XXXIII

You've started actually looking at me a lot these past few months

You've started actually looking at me a lot these past few months. Or at least, you're less careful and I've caught your eye several times. I've even thought it looked like you were going to walk up to me a few times but at the last second you bail.

Why? Why now? Is it because we're going to be graduating soon and we really probably won't ever see each other again? And instead of you being out of reach but not out of sight, we'll be hundreds of miles apart when we go off to college?

If you really do miss me, why can't you just walk up to me? Why couldn't you when I first got back, why didn't you? Maybe that's hypocritical of me to say but you remember, you never cared what anyone thought. If you had something to say, you'd say it. I wasn't like that. I'm still not.

I think, maybe I'll just put this book in your mailbox the day I leave for college so it won't be as difficult as speaking to you in person. Maybe that'd be

"Mr. Hardin!" I snap my head up from writing to Crystal in my book. Probably not the best idea to be doing this in the middle of class.

"Uh, yeah?" I address my teacher, Mr. Prechett.

"Those better be notes you're writing." he says menacingly. He's like a villain, from a Marvel movie.

"Y-yes sir, they sure are," I quickly close my book and shove it into the metal basket that is attached to the bottom of the desk so he doesn't see. I hold up my already opened notebook quickly. "Yup, just notes." I try to smile convincingly. I'm not sure if he buys it.

Detention with him is like what detention with Satan would be like. Maybe that's an exaggeration but it's still bad.

He looks at me for a long moment before huffing steam out of his nostrils like the angry bull he is and continues blathering on. Good thing I'm not wearing red today.

Luckily, the bell rings only a minute later but I can feel him glaring at me for interrupting him earlier so I haphazardly shove everything in my bag and hide behind other students as I make my way out of the 2nd to last class of the day.

As soon as I walk out of the doors at the end of the day, I breathe a sigh of relief. Satan has been known to track down students who've pissed him off and avoided their "rightful punishments". I mentally scoff.

Crisis averted.

AN:

AN:

GUYS!
This is the first part that isn't entirely a letter!! I'm nervous to see the reactions... 0_0

How unexpected was this?
I've honestly had it planned this way from the beginning.
Does it fit well with the story? I mean, does it seem out of place too much with how the rest of this story is written??

The last 3 parts are all from Andrews normal point of view like what you just saw here, so no more letters to Crystal. D=

But I'm still excited for them!! =D

Let me know what you thought of how I wrote it like this!
❤❤

Also, I can't fucking believe we're almost at 2,000 reads already, we just hit 1k
YOU PEOPLE ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU
❤❤❤❤