05

[a/n] -wavy song in media (top) :)

-

simon's pov

"bye vik! bye josh! bye jj!" the familiar sound of amber yelling from the bottom of the stairs signals that she's heading off to work. finally.

"bye!" josh yells back from his room. "see you soon, amber!" vik yells cheerily. "peace!" jj yells very loudly.

"bye to you too, amber." i say as i walk down the stairs. "well, usually i get a rude comment back when i say bye to you, so i didn't this time." amber says as she wraps a scarf around her neck. "get over it, amber." i sigh. "whatever, see you later simon." amber shakes her head before walking out the house.

. . .

"simon, can i propose an idea to you?" vik asks as he walks into my room. "um... sure." i shrug. "well, i just wanna start by saying, amber is down to do this," vik says. i roll my eyes, "what is it then?" "why don't you and amber, alone, have a day where you both do the things you both love doing?" vik suggests. "like what? we have nothing in common." i state. "you both love playing games, playing football, and eating nandos." vik lists some ideas.

i sigh; running my fingers through my hair - thinking if this is a good idea or not.

"what happens if one of us kills the other?" i ask as that's bound to happen. "don't worry, me and the rest of the guys will be tagging along." vik smiles.

well i mean, if they're coming too, then it won't be that bad...

"sure. i'm down." i shrug. "great!" vik cheers. "but when?" i ask. "tomorrow sound okay? it's just that's the only day amber's off work." vik suggests. i nod, "sure." "great! i'm gonna let everyone know!" vik cheers before running out the kitchen to let everyone - josh, jj, tobi, ethan, and harry - know about this spontaneous plan.