Part 6

Their so called making out sessions grew day by day...and gradually Randhir's attraction towards sanyu grew more & more...whereas sanyu was eventually falling for him....

The importance which he was giving to her...made her feel special..
Dates and night outs became common for them...and Randhir left no chance to make her feel spcl...

But from his side it was only physical need...for which he craved and he knew that sanyu would be a gr8 performer with him on bed..but lil did he knew that the girl whom he wanted as his bed partner...has already given away her heart to him...

*********
It was another usual day in ofc when Randhir and sanyu were as usual busy with their making out sessions...

"Uhmmm"... Sanyu moaned as Randhir burried his face on her chest...making her sit on his lap...whereas her hands caressed his mane...

"Sany...u r hot....!!"... He whispered sucking her chin...whereas she arched back...

Just then his phn buzzed... Thus breaking their trance...
Sanyu got up from his lap...and adjusted her dress...whereas he also did the same...

" hello!!"...he said picking up the call...
"Sir actually the members of ABC firms has arrived so shall I send them to meet u!!"... Asked benny...

"Yeah!"... He replied and hanged up the phn...
He turned towards Sanyukta... And said..." Sanyukta ABC firms has arrived... So bring the necessary files...I am going towards the meeting room!!"...

"Ok sir!!"... She replied...

******
The meeting started within half an hr...and Randhir explained the whole project to the ABC members...

They seemed to be quite pleased with his explanation and the ceo of ABC firms whose name was kaira chauhan said..." Ahaann!! Randhir I must say u hv done a grt work!!"...

"Thank u!!"... He said after signing the deal...

" congratulations!!"...she said...getting up from the chair...

Her gesture was quite seductive... While randhir smirked and forwarded his hand for a hand shake...

"Ahhann!! Not like this!!"... Saying this she hugged him...
Whereas he too did the same..

******
"It has been 2hrs...since Rd has gone for d meeting... All the members r out from the meeting room except him...I think I should go & check!!'....sanyu thought getting up from her chair...

She started moving towards the meeting room...whereas on the other hand...Randhir and kaira were clinging on each other....kaira broke the hug & looked at him while smirking...

" u know what Rd...u r damn hot!!'...she said seductively brushing her fingers over his lips...

Rd smirked and held her by her waist...and within a sec they started smooching each other madly...
Rd was kissing her squeezing her waist...but there the another soul...who was watching their steamy encounter through the window... Suppressed her tears...keeping her palm on her mouth...

Unable to take the situation... She left the place and ran towards her cabin crying vigorously...!!

Sometimes we create our own heartbreak through over expectation...!!

Thank u