Vampire Kouen x Melody

Melody sat by her window, staring out to the ocean. The scene was nice and all, but her memories came back to when she was kidnapped. She wasn't happy and just recently head her friend was also kidnapped. She sighs and hears her room open. It was Tamamo, the Cat spirit that is taking care of her. Melody only woke up recently. She has yet to actually meet this "Ren Kouen" that has taken away. Two days since she was taken, and she has not met him.
"Lady Melody, are you alright?" Tamamo asked as she placed a tray of Japan's sweets and tea on the table.
Melody heard of her before. Tamamo no Mae. The woman that killed for love but was betrayed by humans. You felt sorry for her. She desired to be human in her days when she was alive. Now these days, she wants to be "the perfect wife." Well, can you blame her? But, she is the wife of Ren Koumei, brother of Ren Kouen.
"Lady Tamamo. You shouldn't be serving me." Melody said and Tamamo smiles.
"Nonsense! You are my future sister in law! Besides," Her eyes  began to look dreamy as her mind wandered to her husband, "you will enjoy marriage. The power I hold in bed is the best of all." She sighs in bless.
Melody turned red. So it basically, you ride the cat or let the cat ride you. And by the looks of, Tamamo is dominate one.
"Changing the subject.......I'm a bit curious.....who is..Ren Kouen?" She asked.
"Ren Kouen was the childhood friend of your grandmother. She was a sweet girl and wanted to be a singer in her younger days. But what drove her to madness.....was Arba..." Tamamo said as her eyes darken, "by infecting her with the black mud, Elizabeth changed to someone of pure evil. Her and her sister became enemies. Her sister tried to save her, along with Lord Kouen and Lord Sinbad but.....in the end, Elizabeth and her sister died together. And both hid the fact the they became mothers, and hid their children. At last effort, my two ladies sealed away Lord Kouen and Lord Sinbad, who were on the brinks of death, to save them from the organization." Tamamo explains,
Melody stayed and sighs.
"Even so, I am not my grandmother....." she mumbled.
Tamamo smiles sadly and hugged her from behind. Melody stiffened but relaxed when she felt her head being patted gently, like a mother calming down her child.
"There there, you may not be her, but you are you. And I am glad to serve you Lady Melody." She smiles kindly.
Both turn when they here the door, and a little boy with cat ears and tail came running in.
"Mama, mama!! Papa fell asleep in his study again." The little boy said.
Tamamo sighs then a sadist look came on her face.
"Looks like tonight, I must punish my husband again. Fufufu~" she giggled.
Melody felt a shiver go down her spine

- Library -

Koumei shivered and quickly woke up. Kouen raised an eyebrow at his brother then turned back to the old journal he was reading.
"Tamamo is coming at me again...." Koumei sulked.
Kouha burst out laughing and smirked.
"That's what you get for marrying a woman who wishes to be the ideal wife." Kouha grins.
"Man, Koumei you wimp. It's suppose to be the man that is the dominate one in bed. Can't believe you let her have the power when your doors are shut." Judar laughed.
"Oh? Are you an expert?" Hakuryuu said.
Judar smirked.
"Of course I am. I did have three brats with your sister." And he meant Koutaki.
Immediately Koumei and Hakuryuu exploded in red and the others faced palm.

"Oh sweety~"

And Koumei stood up and jumped out the window, and turned to bat and bolted. Judar and Kouha burst out laughing and see Tamamo jump out the window.
"YOU CAN'T RUN KOUMEI!!!" She yells and left to look for him.
Melody was accompany by her son and her eyes widened when she saw Kouen. As for him, he looked up and sighs.
"I know you want answers. Come in." He said and everyone left and now it was her and him.
He motions her to sit on the chair and he sat across her. There was a tense silence until she spoke.
"Ummmmm...Tamamo..told me you knew my grandmother and what....happens to her. But....why...did you kidnapped me?" Melody asked.
Kouen stayed silent and pointed to her heart.
"Have you heard of the Sliver Crystal?" He asked and she shook her head.
He sighs and walked over to her and place his hand on the center of her chest. She froze and.....