EPISODE 24

"You make me wonder about you, even more, bunny."

With that, Taehyung drove away from Jungkook standing there confused, with still a blushing face.

=================================

It's already 1 AM but Jungkook keeps rolling on his bed, smiling like an idiot then kicking his blanket again and again.

"Aish!"

He sits up and messed his hair.

Jimin is already sleeping. Jimin still has to go to school and passed some requirements needed.

"What does he mean by saying he wonders about me?"

He talks to himself.

Then he remembered their conversation before he drove him home.

"Why aren't you afraid of me?"

Jungkook was stunned. Not just by the question but also with the answer he has in mind.

"I...I.."

"I see you're nervous around me but no longer afraid of me."

"I don't know..."

"I see."

"H-Hyung?"

Taehyung looks at him, without glare or cold stares, just a normal look.

"I was afraid of you when you were fighting that man that night. I was afraid of you when you kidnapped me and chained me. I was afraid as hell when I thought you'd drown me in that bathtub."

He didn't notice his tears falling until he started sobbing.

"Stop crying."

But he couldn't help it. He sobs loudly but Taehyung remained silent.