Chapter 41: All Our Yesterdays

Hi...so I know you're all probably a bit mad at me because I've been MIA for like 3 weeks...*guilty expression, nervously wrings hands*...I'M SO SO SO SO SORRY!!! I swear, I've just been so busy!! And I got lazy...and I haven't had much motivation/inspiration so this chapter probably sucks. Let's see...I got a BF guys! OMG he's super cute and sweet and sexy and he makes me really happy...so lots of goodness there.

Buuuuut here's why I suck at updating lately: my younger sister has been suffering with an eating disorder. It's been really really bad the past few weeks, so that's mainly why I've been gone. She was put in a clinic/hospital thing Friday morning and is (hopefully) getting out tomorrow, a week earlier than initially predicted so that's great! So anyone who thinks anorexia is some stupid joke/attempt at attention: it's not. It's legit. Stop being stupid. To anyone else who battles it: my heart is with you, and there is help. There are people who want to help. I know it feels impossible, my sister doesn't have as much a body image issue as a need for self punishment. But there are healthier ways to let out emotion, and not eating does not make you special or beautiful or better. It makes you sick and it will detsroy your life. She can't WAIT to get out of the cinic because she literally cannot do ANYTHING. She couldn't even get out of bed the first 24 hours because her heart was so weak. Please please seek help. If you know someone with this, please get them help no matter how much they beg you not to, because they NEED it. Doctor's office, school health office, hot lines--seriously just google "anorexia hotline".

So I did not say all that to get pity, I said it because I want you all to be aware of this issue and that people can be and MUST be helped!

Oh, also, as promised: I am going to Boston University and majoring in (at least right now) International Affairs! Tadaaa! I'm sooo exicted!!!

Also, I have a new story idea! As inspired by new said boyfriend (thankfully he doesn't know about this site so he'll never find it) and I'm hoping to start it soon!

Thank you very much for your support, here is your (CRAPPY) update which is WAY overdue. I love love love love your comments and HOLY COW 50K! You guys are seriosuly amazing<3

REGINA'S POV

Regina was not comfortable with the girl, not at all. The Charmings were idiots, they may know how to camp but they clearly did not understand people. A girl just happens to appear, on Neverland, in Dark Hollow of all places! She just happens to have been on Neverland for who knows how long. Oh, and has magic so powerful, she could take on Regina herself. Hell, probably Gold and Pan with her eyes closed.

            At least she'd been complacent so far, and hadn't even flinched when Regina had conjured ropes and bound her thin wrists behind her back this morning. No way was Regina just letting her in, letting her know all about them and their plans, just like that. There were strings attached to trust, there always have been. Regina herself wasn't even completely, utterly trusted by anyone in this group—not that she cared. She just wanted her son back. And the evil Queen always got what she wanted.

            Regina walked in front of the girl, trying to conceal how much she still tripped over the forest floor. This is why she had enjoyed being royalty—what she wouldn't give for a carriage or horse right now. The child walked smoothly, and so silently Regina had to refrain from looking over her shoulder to check that she was still there every few seconds. This just further proved how she couldn't be trusted.

            She was the only girl they'd seen on the island besides Tinker Bell, and Pan obviously cared about her. Hook had mentioned his past encounter with her to them as they had been walking the day before. Regina now had to agree, the only time Pan had ever been really terrifying to Regina was when she'd ripped out the girl's heart. When she had hurt and threatened her. Did no one else connect the dots? Really? Love drove people insane, made them more dangerous—Regina would know. Her heart twitched and she choked on air as Daniel flashed through her mind. This girl, and Pan, couldn't be so different from her.