Chapter twelve

It is time. We are going to the creepy house on Neibolt.

I cycle alongside Richie and Stan, Bill is in front and the others are not far behind.

I notice Bill stops, making everyone else stop too. "We're h-here. T-the house o-on Neibolt" Bill says.

I look up. I really don't want to go in there. We all walk up to the front of the house. "Um...guys I really don't think it's a good idea for us to go in there" I say. The group looks at me and agree.

"Yeah what if one of us go missing, or even worse...killed" Stan says. I turn to look at Bill.

"Look guys, walking into this house is easier than walking into my own. Every time I walk into my house, I see Georgie's room...his stuffed toys and emptiness. If you don't come in with me, then I'll go alone. For Georgie" Bill says turning around to face the house.

"Wow" Richie says "he didn't stutter once" and yeah he was right.

"Wait! Bill!" I shout making him look at me. "I'm coming with you" I say walking closer to him.

"Don't we need someone to stay outside?" Stan asks. He has a point. "O-okay who w-wants to s-stay outside?" Bill asks. Everyone raises their hands. "Shit" Richie says under his breath.

"Eddie, Richie, your coming with us" I say. They both look scared out of their minds. Me and Bill look at each other and nod.

Hell, I don't even know if I'll come out of this alive. But I'm gonna do this. For the losers. For Georgie. For Bill.