The Walking Dead ALL OUT WAR Comment Challenge

An All Out War is upon us, Wattpad. We've teamed up with AMC and The Walking Dead to bring you an exciting new challenge that lets you decide how the fight for a brighter future might end.

Last season, Rick Grimes and his group of survivors were confronted with their deadliest challenge yet. With the comfort of Alexandria, they let their guard down, only to be reminded how brutal the world they live in can be.

This season, Rick brings "All Out War" to Negan and his forces. The Saviors are larger, better-equipped, and ruthless -- but Rick and the unified communities are fighting for the promise of a brighter future. The battle lines are drawn as they launch into a kinetic, action-packed offensive.

Up until now, survival has been the focus of Rick and our group, but it's not enough. They have to fight to take back their freedom so that they can live. So that they can rebuild.

The Walking Dead Season 8 premieres Sunday, October 22nd 9/8C.

Now picture yourself in universe where the undead are the least of your problems. Alexandria is at War, and you find yourself in the middle of it all. What happens next? What side do you take? How do you stay alive in the midst of a post-apocalyptic war?

In the comments below, share your best All Out War Survival story.

Be sure to tag your comment with #TWDWattpadChallenge for it to be entered to win!

One comment as chosen by Wattpad and AMC will win:
 Two (2) roundtrip tickets to Los Angeles (Dec 8-10)
 Three (3) nights Hotel Accommodations (Dec 8-10)
 Transportation to and from the airport and to and from the Talking Dead Live event
 Two (2) tickets to Universal Studios to experience The Walking Dead Attraction
 Two (2) tickets to the Talking Dead Live Finale on Dec 10

Three runner-up comments will receive The Walking Dead limited edition Lucille Bat.

Six third place finalists will receive a Walking Dead Prize pack.

Consider the thought starters below for your entries:

- In the fight for survival, who do you fear the most? Walkers? Humans? Yourself?
- What would be your best strategy for rebuilding a liveable society?
- How can an underdog come out on top in this All Out War?
- In a war that's about more than survival, how do you start rebuilding a better future?

Submit your comment by October 27th at 11:59pm PST.

Submission Guidelines:

1. Your comment must be in English
2. Entrants must be legal residents of the United States and 18 years of age or older at the time of entry
3. You can comment as many times as you want, as long as your comments meet our guidelines* 
4. Your comment must be tagged #TWDWattpadChallenge

* Don't forget! You must sign in to Wattpad to comment