The Beginning (Edited on 07 Aug 2021)

Wednesday. 4 October 2017  9:55 Am

Virgo impatiently stared at her watch waiting for this boring lesson to end, It felt like she'd been sitting here forever.
To her left sat a boy with his head down, he wore a green hoodie covering up most of his face.

She looked over to the boy sat next to her, he had his head down and was writing something in his notebook. Virgo elbowed him to get his attention.

"Hey, Pisces. you learning anything" she wipers.

"No. you?" Pisces whispered back not looking up from his notebook.

"It feels like I've been here forever I can't wait for this to end," said Virgo as she rests her head on the desk. Pisces had his hood on and was secretly listening to music through his earphones and surprisingly went unnoticed the entire lesson. A few minutes later he grabs his book bag and stands up.

"Wait, where are you going" asked Virgo.

"wait for it" he says looking at his watch.

"NOW"

The bell rang immediately after and he walked out with Virgo following close behind. They both headed over to their usual spot. While walking they heard someone yelling out their names, the two turned around and saw Gemini waving her arms and jumping up and down.

"VIRGO WAIT FOR ME" Gemini yelled as she chased after them.

"Just ignore her and walk faster," Virgo said as she grabs Pisces's hand and walks faster trying to get away from Gemini.

They get to their spot they see Aquarius sitting on a low wall that separated the garden area from the sheltered walkway.

"hay guys," Aquarius said once she noticed them.

"Oh hay Aquarius," said Virgo.

"Hi" Pisces said.

"So. how's your day been so far," said Aquarius.

"Great" said Pisces.

"We're avoiding Gemini" said Virgo cutting him off.

Gemini then appeared behind them moments later.
"Virgo there you are" she said "here's your notebook I borrowed from you three days ago"

"Think you for finally returning it" said Virgo taking the book from her.

"Your welcome. So what's for lunch" she asked

"Cheese sandwich" said Pisces

"Chicken sandwich" said Aquarius

"Peanut butter and I'm not shearing" said Virgo

"I have lunch I just ate it in class" said Gemini

"Hey Aquarius" Sagittarius appears behind her and pushes her off the wall

"Hey Sagittarius Got any lunch" asked Gemini

"Yeah" he says throwing his lunch towards her.

Sagittarius put his arm around Pisces "common I have something to tell you" He and Pisces then walked off away from the group.

The rest of them sat in science for a bit until Aquarius spoke "Sagittarius, Taurus and I are going to McDonald's after school want to come"

"Sure" said Virgo

"No thanks I got stuff to do maybe some other time" Gemini said

Virgo hoped Gemini wouldn't come. She was so annoying and loud. Virgo tried to avoid her as much as possible but Gemini always seemed to find her.
Sagittarius and Pieces returned from their chat just in time for the start of 3rd period

"I'll see you at the second lunch break" Sagittarius said as he ran off.

"Pisces let's go" said Virgo almost running away.

"Wait just a few more minutes" said Sagittarius who was back for some reason. "What do we have next anyway" he asked 

"How should I know. We're not in the same class" said Virgo

"Okay" he said running off again hopefully in the right direction this time.

***

It was the middle of class when suddenly Aires' phone buzzed he checked his phone and saw it was a message from Leo.

Leo: What you doing 🤔

Aires: math. you?

Leo: nothing. how's maths going?

Aires: Pisces and Virgo walked in late and the teacher was yelling at them other than that nothing much happened.

Leo: k talk to you later

Aires put his phone away and completed the sums he was given.
The rest of the day went by quickly and school was now over. Virgo, Sagittarius, Aquarius and Pisces were walking to McDonald's when they heard Taurus calling their names.

"Hey it's Taurus" Aquarius said

"Yeah I forgot to tell you that Scorpio will be coming with us"

Scorpio waves to everyone from behind Taurus and they wave back.

"Okay the more the merrier" said Sagittarius

They walked into McDonald's and Aquarius went to order food for everyone while the rest of them looked for a table. That's when they saw Gemini sitting at a table alone.

"Gemini I thought you weren't coming" said Virgo

"I changed my mind" Gemini said while drinking a milkshake.

After a few minutes, Aquarius came back with the food.

"I found Libra sitting all alone so I asked him to join us"

"Libra baby sit next to me" said Sagittarius

"That's weird" said Scorpio

Sagittarius stuck his tongue out at her "your weird"

"HEY AIRES LEO OVERHERE" Gemini yelled out to them who just walked in.

"No need to yell," said Libra while covering his ears.

After Aires and Leo ordered their food they joined Gemini, Taurus, Libra, Sagittarius, Virgo, Aquarius, Pisces, and Scorpio.

"Gemini you wanted to borrow my notebook, said  Capricorn who was at a table behind her with cancer.

"Yes you can put it in my bag, want some chips"

"Yes please," said cancer

"No thanks I need to go" said Capricorn

"No your not" gemini made Capricorn sit on the chair next to her and handed him some chips while everyone was eating they were all unaware of the strange man watching them from the window.

everyone got home safely and since Virgo and Pisces lived next to each other they walked home together Pisces stopped at Virgo's House to say goodbye before walking next door to his house.

End

Nivesh38😋