Let the plan begin

*Inhales* O K A Y

S O

First of all...

THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH FOR 500+ READS! ❤❤

I never actually expected this book to even get 10 reads xD
I'm super happy omg T_T Ilu all aaaaa you have no idea how truly grateful I am to all of u <33

Also if anyone has any suggestions and/or criticism on how to improve, pls do, it would be rly helpful c:
Or just comment/read if possible XD

This chapter is pretty small because the next one will be much bigger >.> I apologize lol...

______________________________________

   "Hey... Seven, I got dinner ready!" I yelled out the loudest I could for the male to hear, wherever he stood at. I had completely no idea where that red-head currently was.
Ever since the 'little moment' we had, our conversations didn't last for long, and most of the time we wouldn't even look at eachother. Specially Saeyoung. He appeared to look highly uncomfortable? Even though he was the one who kissed me. It was confusing. Very confusing. Deep down I even felt guilty for all of this situation and awkwardness... If I had pulled him back right away, or just didn't get so close to him... But now, it was already done and I couldn't return. It's not like I didn't like the kiss though, but what made me uneasy and confused was what if he didn't? Was that the explanation behind his weird behavior? But he was the one who had the initiative to do it?? UGH. I'm so confused right now. My brain looks like it's about to explode. Sighing, I tried only to wait for Luciel's response to my previous call for him. I waited... I waited a looooong time...

And just as expected, he didn't show up. Minutes passed and so did my patience. Huffing, [Y/N] decided to look up for him herself. "Seven, come on... I haven't seen you for almost 2 hours, where are you?! The freaking food will get cold!!" she yelled.

Moving around the huge house, door after door, the girl was just about to give up. "Seeveeennn..." Was he even home? I started to even question his presence on the house at this point.

"Wait up, I'm coming..." he finally responded. Finally. In a rush, [Y/N] ran to the kitchen and quickly put the food on two plates, one for each. Looking onto the fridge, she found some sodas, which she gladly took and put on the table along with 2 cups of glass if needed. Of course she got forks and knifes also, because well, you need them to eat. Everything was set for dinner. As [Y/N] stared at the table, a proud smile made it's way on the girl's lips as she felt pleased with the final result. The food's delicious scent was all over the room, and maybe even the whole house already. "I hope the smell makes that lazy-ass to come faster" she commented to herself, followed with a growl that came from her stomach. 'Damn I feel hungry.'

"Here I am!" said Luciel as he suddenly emerged from the door. The girl giggled slightly before gesturing for him to sit down, to which he gladly did. I sitting down as well, grabbed the cutlery with not hesitation whatsoever, and started do dig in with full force. I literally resembled a wild starving animal finally eating his pray at that moment. Saeyoung must've noticed this as he started to laugh, almost choking on the food. I rolled my eyes and only kept eating, trying my best not to let out a chuckle myself.

~Time Skip~

"[Y/N]... [Y/N]. [Y/N] Wake up!" a voice I could barely recognize said - due to his current husky voice - as he shook my arm forcefully. I moaned.
"Hmmh... What... What is it..." my heavy eyes slowly opened, revealing yellowish ones staring right at me, surrounded by those famous glasses of his that he rarely took off. I blushed slightly after realizing how close we truly were to eachother. I think he realized that too, because he instantly got away rapidly. "Come on, sleeping beauty, your duty awaits." he bowed jokingly. I snorted. "Shut up."

   Chuckling slightly, Seven turned his heel and made his way to the living room, claiming that he would wait for me to get ready. It was today. It was today we would finally put an end to all of this mess - I hope -. Sprinting to the bathroom along with a change of clothes on my grasp, I started preparing myself quickly. Brushing my all-messed up hair, cleaning my face with the cool water that came from the water tap - making me cringe a bit at the coldness- with the help of vanilla soap, eventually brushing my teeth and finally dressing up... You know, all of that normal stuff. Glancing one last time at the mirror to fix my hair a bit, I rushed to go meet Seven who was waiting for me outside.

       Reaching the front door, I saw Luciel on his sport car, looking at my direction. I ran up to him and hopped into the front seat next to him. Didn't take long for him to immediately start moving his really expensive and shining red car. "Are you ready for the action, m'lady [Y/N]? don't want you to break a nail in the process." he joked as he started driving faster.

     I rolled my eyes "I was born ready, sir" the girl replied back as she tried to mimic his sense of humor. He laughed sheepishly, before proceeding to fully focuse on the road 100%. [Y/N] decided to look out the window, observing as the trees and houses passed by, watching as some cars tried getting pass eachother in a rush to get to only-God-knows-where. She lazily  brought a hand to hold her head as she kept glaring outside with heavy eyes, feeling a bit drowsy still. The girl sighed deeply. There was still some kind of awkwardness between her and the red-haired one. They didn't communicate like before. And for some reason, Seven just seemed like nothing had happened too, he never dared mention what had occurred yesterday... And, well, maybe it's better that way. I don't want to ruin our friendship by any means...

~Short Time Skip~

    After the not-so-long ride - filled with some jokes that were shared here and there, when they were not just both quiet in total silence  - they finally arrived their destination. As both individuals got out of the car, a feeling of uneasiness instantly filled their heart. Just the sight of the huge building with that weird logo on it sent shivers down their spine. Nonetheless, they were still determined to conclude their mission.
    Seven took out his phone to message Jumin, while [Y/N] kept trying to gain up all of her courage. 'You can do this! It'll be a peace of cake! I'll eat a peace of cake! After this! Man! I'm hungry now...!' the girl tried mentally encouraging herself.

     "Alright, I've already spoken to Jumin, we're all ready to start" he informed. I nodded with conviction. "Sir, yes, sir."

      Luciel chuckled slightly before his expression turned dead serious: "Alright. You'll have to follow my lead 100% from now on, or else this might go all wrong. This is important." he explained. I gulped. This is it. We're doing this. We're actually doing this.