The Signs as Teens

Aries: Aries teens have a youthful attitude and a need to take the lead. Aries teens tend to dislike inactivity, delays, and work that doesn't use one's talents. Some Aries teens are lazy depending on their chart, but they tend to like comfortable clothes, taking the lead, physical challenges, and individual sports. Aries teens tend to have courage, determination, self-confidence, and enthusiasm. They tend to get impatient, get into silly arguments, and allow fear to limit their choices. Activity is the key word for "Aries", so they're most likely to be seen doing pretty much anything active. Aries tend to have a lot of friends and usually talk to everyone. Quick and easy to get along with, an Aries native makes an incredible amount of connections in a lifetime. Their style seems to be more edgy and laid back like hoodies, jackets, and skinny jeans with some converse. Aries teens also hang out with almost everyone in school.

Taurus: Taurus teens are very actively creative, dependable, patient, musical, practical, stubborn, uncompromising, and possessive. Taurus teens like gardening, cooking, working with their hands, music, romance, and high-quality clothing. Values surrounding family are usually strong and fixed to the point where the young Taurus will do anything to protect them no matter what. Their style is more chill and stylish and they own at least one pair of vans.

Gemini: Gemini teens are curious, adaptable, affectionate, and kind. Gemini teens like music, magazines, books, blogs, chats with pretty much anyone, and short trips around town. They don't like repetition, routines, being alone, or being confined. Gemini teens are social and love spending time with friends and family. There will be times when this outgoing teen would want to go bungee jumping and there will be times where sitting at home and playing cards will suit them. Their style is usually chill and urban.

Cancer: Cancer teens are usually compassionate, emotional, fierce, protective, and they have a tendency to take charge. Cancer teens are very relaxed near water or in water, around art, at home doing home based hobbies, a good meal with friends, and helping loved ones. Cancer teens have no problem helping people with homework and other things.

Leo: Leo teens like warmth, the theater, being admired, taking holidays, fun with friends, expensive things, and bright colors. Leo teens are humorous, prideful, joyful, creative, passionate, generous, and make loyal and giving friends. They'll go out of their way to help their friends even when it conflicts with their own schedules.

Virgo: Virgo teens are very practical, loyal, hardworking, analytical, and kind. Virgo teens like cleanliness, animals, food, books, and nature. They tend to worry, be shy, and are overly critical of themselves and others. Virgo teens are all hard work and no play. The teens are helpful friends, are excellent at giving advice, and they really know how to problem solve.

Libra: Libra teens are social, fair-minded, cooperative, diplomatic, and gracious. They really like harmony, sharing with others, gentleness, and the outdoors. They dislike injustice, violence, conformity (compliance with standards, rules, or laws), and loudmouths. Always willing to help out, Libra teens make excellent friends. Even though they can be late and indecisive, once they're on the scene, they're ready to go.

Scorpio: Scorpio teens are very passionate, stubborn, resourceful, brave, and a true friend. They like the truth, facts, being right, teasing, longtime friends, a grand passion, and a worthy adversary. Sincerity and truth are strong components of a Scorpio teen. It can take some time before really close bonds are formed, but once done, Scorpio teens will remain dedicated and loyal friends. Suspicious of people in school, Scorpio teens tend to stay away from fake people, and don't want any part in stupid drama.

Sagittarius: Sagittarius teens have a great sense of humor, are idealistic, generous, and adventurous. They like traveling, being outdoors, freedom, and philosophy. Whether it's stimulating conversation, or a hike through the mountains, you can expect to see this teen surrounded by friends. The teens are a ton of fun and downright wacky. They love to laugh and to get everyone around them going. Sagittarius teens make friends from around the globe, enjoying the various takes on life and culture.

Capricorn: Capricorn teens are responsible, good managers, disciplined, self-controlled, and have a dark sense of humor. Capricorn teens like family, tradition, quality craftsmanship, and music. Capricorn teens are chill but their weaknesses are being a know-it-all, being unforgiving, condescending, and they're always expecting the worst. A combination of strong wit and a love of humor, Capricorn teens make for terrific company for those they choose as friends in and outside of school. They surround themselves with people who are honest, loyal, and like-minded when it comes to working values.

Aquarius: Aquarius teens can be found having fun with friends, fighting for causes, helping others, or having intellectual conversations. Aquarius teens are known for being the activists for their generation, they are very progressive, original, good listeners, independent, and humanitarians. Aquarius teens also tend to be shy and quiet. Even though these teens are great with groups of people, it takes a bit when it comes to making close friends. Deeply sensitive and cautious, closeness means vulnerability to an Aquarius, and this is not something to be taken lightly. Aquarius teens are very good role-models for this generation. Being visionary types, Aquarius teens love to engage in careers that aim to benefit humankind in the long run.

Pisces: Pisces teens like spiritual themes, time alone, visual media, time to sleep, romance, music, swimming, and being near water. Their weaknesses are being victims of martyr (cause great pain or distress), fear, overly trusting someone, sadness, and the desire to escape reality. Pisces teens are gentle and make some of the best friends there are. In fact, they often put the needs of their friends ahead of their own. Loyal, dedicated, supportive, and compassionate, no problem is too big for these teens to solve.